Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-02-2019, 08:05 PM   #1
be4morgan
Enthusiast
be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
New Reader

I always believe that woman that loves to read is beautiful. I have been a fan of reading in middle school wherein I am a member of young librarian club. The first book that I have read was Harper Lee's "To Kill a Mockingbird." My personal favorite is The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.

I am currently reading "The Hate U Give" by Angie Thomas.

See you guys around!
be4morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 02:16 AM   #2
02xda2
moddedmad
02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hi be4morgan,

Welcome to MobileRead !

See you around as well
02xda2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 04:39 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi be4morgan and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 08:13 PM   #4
be4morgan
Enthusiast
be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Thank you for the warm welcome guys, any good book that you guys would like to recommend? I am open for suggestion.
be4morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 09:29 PM   #5
stuartjmz
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by be4morgan View Post
My personal favorite is The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.

Welcome! Great to see The Little Prince mentioned, I'm currently reading it right now, my very first attempt at reading a book in French. Thankfully, it's aimed at children, so I can just cope.

As for recommendations, what sort of books do you enjoy?