Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 06-09-2011, 06:00 PM   #1
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Oberon Kindle 3 cover for Orizon?

I just compared the sizes and they are almost identical, bar a milimeter here and there

Kindle
Height 190.5 mm - 7.5"
Width 121.92 mm - 4.8"
Depth 8.5 mm - 0.335"

Orizon
Height 189.8 mm - 7.5"
Width 125.7 mm - 4.9"
Depth 7.6 mm - 0.29"

Height difference = 0,7 mm Kindle being bigger (or not if Orizon site is correct)
Width difference = 3,8 mm Orizon being wider
Depth difference = 0,9 mm Kindle being thicker

The conversion to mm from inches regarding Kindle I did myself with some application so it may be not absolutely perfect (that's why it's 190.5 mm for Kindle even though Orizon site says less) I hope I got the math right
The inches measurements of Kindle and the comparison of Orizon between inches and mm are copied from their respective sites.

Perhaps Orizon would fit? Fun fact, I neither have Orizon nor Kindle but those covers are so beautiful *sigh* I thought this could be worth considering if anyone was interested?

Apologies if this is old or inaccurate news, I don't seem to be too lucky in this department at MR.
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote