Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-04-2019, 05:22 PM   #1
jgould1981
jgould1981 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10th Gen
Hello!

Greetings,

I'm Jocelyn and I love to read (Though not as much as I used to, I can't seem to focus any more...) I own one and a half EReaders, (A kindle Keyboard and a broken Sony PRS-505)

The late PRS-505 suffered complications while surgery was preformed to replace the battery. I ordered another one from ebay which should be here next week.

I read all sorts of stuff (except romance, never really got into it) I'm more into modern scifi (stuff that could happen now or in the near future) and apparenly YA novels even though I'm not a teenager any more...
jgould1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 06:27 AM   #2
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Hi Jocelyn and welcome! We cater to all tastes, whether in reading or gadgets.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote