Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-03-2008, 08:57 PM   #16
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
The skin I ordered for my iPod Nano arrived today. Putting the back piece on was a little difficult because there are no landmarks (like on the front) and it was hard getting it even on the sides. Here are the pics.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tego1.jpg
Views:	440
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	14058   Click image for larger version

Name:	tego2.jpg
Views:	463
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	14059   Click image for larger version

Name:	tego4.jpg
Views:	509
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	14060   Click image for larger version

Name:	tego3.jpg
Views:	468
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	14061  
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 02:39 AM   #17
JGB
Groupie
JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505
Cool! I want one without the big brand name in the middle though.
JGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-04-2008, 12:04 PM   #18
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGB View Post
Cool! I want one without the big brand name in the middle though.
The brand name comes off, it was really just a place holder. You can see in the last picture, that the Nano screen is where the Tego logo was.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ebook, mytego, portable, reader, skin