Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-28-2009, 06:36 PM   #16
Cabe
Connoisseur
Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone
Am I being completly daft? (answer is probably yes....) I have had a search on google and the forums but I clearly suck at something.

I downloaded the Sony reader software (from http://ebookstore.sony.com/download/) installed it, when it asked what country I said the States.

However doesn't seem to be any way of browsing the public domain ebooks, nor do they seem to pop up in any searches (such as Wells or Verne for instance) or in fact any sign at all of the google logo.

HALP
Cabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:41 PM   #17
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabe View Post
Am I being completly daft? (answer is probably yes....) I have had a search on google and the forums but I clearly suck at something.

I downloaded the Sony reader software (from http://ebookstore.sony.com/download/) installed it, when it asked what country I said the States.

However doesn't seem to be any way of browsing the public domain ebooks, nor do they seem to pop up in any searches (such as Wells or Verne for instance) or in fact any sign at all of the google logo.

HALP
You have to go to the main page of the ebookstore (while in the library), and click the "Unearth a classic" picture. It won't come up in a regular search
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2009, 08:41 PM   #18
Cabe
Connoisseur
Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone
Cheers for that Lilac

Of course now I have been told what to look for it seems blatantly obvious >.<
Cabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:29 PM   #19
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabe View Post
Cheers for that Lilac

Of course now I have been told what to look for it seems blatantly obvious >.<
It's not that obvious, don't worry too much
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote