Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Will you be getting a Swine Flu shot?
Yes!! I'll get the shot ASAP! 20 21.51%
No!! I don't believe in flu shots 13 13.98%
No!! Don't get the shot!! "They're" putting something in it and its not safe! 2 2.15%
I'm not decided. 11 11.83%
I think this whole thing is overblown, and this is just another flu bug. 47 50.54%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-02-2009, 04:22 PM   #31
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
Genocide has several meanings:

1) The systematic killing of substantial numbers of people on the basis of ethnicity, religion, political opinion, social status, or other...

2) Deliberate extermination of a race or nation

So, possible targets: those of a certain political persuasion, or those against a certain political opinion, the poor, the middle-class, those belonging to a specific religion, or those who are NOT of a specific religion.

There are many possible groups this could be possible targets of, or maybe it's a multiple of them. The Washing Post even ran an AIDS Conspiracy article here : http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2005Jan24.html and other places I have looked cite the same thing.

I personally believe that AIDS is a man-made virus, now whether its creation was specific to targeting the black community, as this article might suggest, I honestly can't say. But I put this out there as further evidence that yes, there is something going on with germ-warfare that the vast majority of the world population is blind to.

A great place to read up on political and social machination is www.prisonplanet.com.
Much evidence is found there.
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 07:21 PM   #32
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
You believe 9-11 was an "inside job". Meaning it was perpetrated by our own government? For what reason? What would justify the mass murder of over 3000 innocent civilians, after all is told and done?

You are willing to believe AIDs is a man made virus, geared toward blacks.

You believe this swine flu is the same, geared towards genocide of much of the worlds population.

C'mon, give us the whole picture.

Who is "they"?

Who is behind all of this, who are the "dozen" you cite who control the federal reserve bank? Have the guts to name the "they".

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
Genocide has several meanings:

1) The systematic killing of substantial numbers of people on the basis of ethnicity, religion, political opinion, social status, or other...

2) Deliberate extermination of a race or nation

So, possible targets: those of a certain political persuasion, or those against a certain political opinion, the poor, the middle-class, those belonging to a specific religion, or those who are NOT of a specific religion.

There are many possible groups this could be possible targets of, or maybe it's a multiple of them. The Washing Post even ran an AIDS Conspiracy article here : http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2005Jan24.html and other places I have looked cite the same thing.

I personally believe that AIDS is a man-made virus, now whether its creation was specific to targeting the black community, as this article might suggest, I honestly can't say. But I put this out there as further evidence that yes, there is something going on with germ-warfare that the vast majority of the world population is blind to.

A great place to read up on political and social machination is www.prisonplanet.com.
Much evidence is found there.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2009, 08:03 PM   #33
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Someone, not saying who, has been watching a bit too much Alex Jones on the web
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 08:04 PM   #34
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
You believe 9-11 was an "inside job". Meaning it was perpetrated by our own government? For what reason? What would justify the mass murder of over 3000 innocent civilians, after all is told and done?
Simply put. War. Oil. Greed. Money.
Simple google searches will reveal much.

2 planes hit the twin towers, and they say one crashed in a field, and one hit the pentagon.

The one that crashed in the field was actually hit by a missile. There are reports of it coming down in pieces. And there was NO plane that hit the pentagon. It was also hit by a missile. Our missile. Why? I can't answer that.

A CIA operative came out recently and revealed that Osama actually was hired by the US govt to start a terrorist attacks so we can have someone to blame, and a reason to start a war.

http://www.orlingrabbe.com/binladin_timosman.htm

The US Govt has also been linked with drug trafficking.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_drug_trafficking
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPEritSwkr0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b6kf5PIzX4

You think a government who is willing to claim a ban on drugs, making it illegal, which raises the black market prices so that their deeds make more money.. you think they care about a few thousand people? When there are literally billions of dollars at stake

You overestimate the good graces of the US govt, and what they are willing to do, and able to do.

As for the Federal Reserve Bank
http://www.apfn.org/APFN/Fed_reserve.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4kxTkhwR_Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji_G0MqAqq8

Yes, there is a lot of over-the-top conspiracies out there, but look them up, check all sources. The best sources are the ones who are not run by the mainstream media. CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX. Your best source for news are the one who are not making money from the news, but who report for the sake of information.
Old 09-02-2009, 08:06 PM   #35
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Someone, not saying who, has been watching a bit too much Alex Jones on the web
Alex Jones gets information from people who like to keep secrets. I haven't seen a lot of him, as I rarely have time to, but what I have seen of him, I commend him on getting the job done
Advert
Old 09-02-2009, 08:14 PM   #36
Laz116
Guru
Laz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of lightLaz116 is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Sony PRS-700
I think the saying "if you hear the sound of hooves, don't look for a zebra" is in order here.

While the US governments involvement in the Middle East is somewhat tainted, the notion of an inside job at 9-11 is quite outlandish in my opinion.

Even more so is the idea that Aids was deliberately man made. Did they even have the biological know how to generate a new type of virus back in the eighties?

If I were to look for hidden agendas I would take a much more obvious route. For example I ask myself why Hillary Clinton tells the democratically elected president of Honduras, Manuel Zelaya, (now exiled by a military junta) not to rock the boat (not to stir emotions and try to regain his seat as president of Honduras). I mean, USA fights for democracy, doesn't it? So why siding with the generals who has taken control of Honduras by the means of a coup?

This is of course just one example. There are many others just like that.

The trouble with modern day politicians is that their pragmatism is concealed and justified by the ideological garments they drape themselves in. Freedom of speech is only important as long as it suits the needs of those in power. Democracy in lesser developed countries is only important as long as it doesn't threaten US export or import to/from those very countries.
Laz116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 10:24 PM   #37
Ham88
Zealot
Ham88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-booksHam88 has learned how to read e-books

Device: Ectaco Jetbook
Uhhh.... we seem to have gotten off topic, so why don't we focus our attention back on the swine flu vaccine, and away from conspiracy theories. To avoid this turning into some type of flame war. Mmmmmkay?
Ham88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 05:45 AM   #38
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^
Ditto .... Peace brothers and sisters ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:10 AM   #39
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?

Apologies. To some, the swine flu vaccine IS a conspiracy, so technically it wasn't OFF-Topic... more like SIDE-Topic
Old 09-03-2009, 11:00 AM   #40
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
side topic as in, down the round, around the corner, over the field and through the copse on the right before you reach the stream and after you've gotten past the hay barn, then turn left and jump over the midden and you could be there ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:16 AM   #41
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?

ahhh.. directions my government bureaucrats would love!
Old 09-03-2009, 01:37 PM   #42
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Whenever the World Health Organization (WHO) feels a little economically tight, as in the current world financial crisis, it’s a simple matter to just start a panic. Wallah! Money appears as if by magic!

What? Me? Cynical?
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 02:22 PM   #43
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?

Not at all.
Old 09-03-2009, 02:46 PM   #44
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz116 View Post
Even more so is the idea that Aids was deliberately man made. Did they even have the biological know how to generate a new type of virus back in the eighties?
AIDS is a lot older than the 1980s. Stored samples from the fifties have been found to contain HIV.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:18 PM   #45
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
<snipped>
2 planes hit the twin towers, and they say one crashed in a field, and one hit the pentagon.

The one that crashed in the field was actually hit by a missile. There are reports of it coming down in pieces. And there was NO plane that hit the pentagon. It was also hit by a missile. Our missile. Why? I can't answer that.
<snipped>
Just a quick response to this one statement if I may.

My nephew, who was about 30 at the time, and a very level headed and mature young family man not prone to exaggeration, was on the road very near to the Pentagon that particular day, and saw and heard that plane come down. If it was really a missile, it was very well disguised and fooled him completely. I guess he could have been mistaken.

Now, back to health care (or the lack thereof) . . .
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote