Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-22-2011, 10:21 PM   #676
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCL View Post
I got a SO kindle and I was wondering how many amazon deals show up? I get loads of emails with some very temping offers.. some of the ads just don't do anything for me like the dove and twilight.
Since I got mine it seems like every 4 days there are 1 to 2 new offers.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 10:50 PM   #677
MikeCL
Zealot
MikeCL began at the beginning.

Device: KKB-3G
Oh i guess that's not too bad
MikeCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-24-2011, 12:55 PM   #678
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Sorta dumb question from someone with a new KSO that wants to redeem a code for the first time...

After redeeming the code can I make a purchase of an eligible product with one click turned on or do I need to make sure the item it put into my shopping cart?
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 01:14 PM   #679
russellmz00
russellmz00 began at the beginning.

Device: sony pocket reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
Sorta dumb question from someone with a new KSO that wants to redeem a code for the first time...

After redeeming the code can I make a purchase of an eligible product with one click turned on or do I need to make sure the item it put into my shopping cart?
if by redeem code you mean entered it in the textbox at the amazon website, i think it will work with one click.

when i did the $1 mystery deal i got the code, entered it, and the only option to purchase the book was one click.

Last edited by russellmz00; 10-24-2011 at 01:21 PM.
russellmz00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 01:37 PM   #680
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yes, that's what I meant. I just wanted to make sure I didn't need to put it into my cart first.

(Just decided to breakdown and try it... One Click worked fine and the book only cost me $1.00. Very nice!)
Advert
Old 10-24-2011, 02:01 PM   #681
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

My first time too! It took forever what to decide to buy with the new book for $1 offer. I got Unknown Ajax by Georgette Heyer. There is alot of good bundles in this deal but my library has all of them so it was a tough decision for me but I finally made it.
Old 10-24-2011, 02:04 PM   #682
copyrite
Wizard

I got a Susan Mallery 'triple play' - even though I'd already read the series in paperback.
Old 10-24-2011, 02:11 PM   #683
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
I got a Susan Mallery 'triple play' - even though I'd already read the series in paperback.
I almost got that but my library has it. Every bundle deal I can get from them to read so I decided to get something I didn't have access to.

It came down between the Heyer book and the new Palmer book.
Old 10-24-2011, 08:40 PM   #684
russellmz00
russellmz00 began at the beginning.

Device: sony pocket reader
admash.com showed some possible ads like a choice of $1 horror kindle book, kindle covers, $200 off a $500 stroller, and $15 off disney toys.

does anyone know if something that appeared there not appeared on the kindle?
russellmz00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 08:47 PM   #685
copyrite
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I almost got that but my library has it. Every bundle deal I can get from them to read so I decided to get something I didn't have access to.
Do you mean a physical book or a Kindle book through Overdrive? Just curious.
Old 10-24-2011, 08:53 PM   #686
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
I got to take advantage of my first Kindle deal.....a kindle book for $1.

The scifi/fantasy section was pretty awful but I picked up the Hunger Games trilogy for $1. Not bad considering its currently $17.85.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 09:08 PM   #687
MikeCL
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmartigan View Post
I got to take advantage of my first Kindle deal.....a kindle book for $1.

The scifi/fantasy section was pretty awful but I picked up the Hunger Games trilogy for $1. Not bad considering its currently $17.85.

I used that deal today as well lol my book was like $10 So I guess the SO's can stay.. I just wish you could pick what offers are more suited for you.
Old 10-24-2011, 10:19 PM   #688
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Do you mean a physical book or a Kindle book through Overdrive? Just curious.
Overdrive. I seldom ever go a to real library. All those dusty books! *Achoo* *Scratch* *sniff* Ebooks are so much cleaner.

Last edited by Blossom; 10-24-2011 at 10:22 PM.
Old 10-25-2011, 09:24 AM   #689
MikeCL
Zealot

The only thing a real book would have over some of these ebooks..

like I on sunday brought a book on Amazon however the rear paperback comes with an audio cd and the ebook has no cd.
Old 10-26-2011, 01:07 PM   #690
shinew
Addict
shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 Touch, iPad2, Samsung Galaxy S II
Just got my $1 book, love the offer! KSO is great
shinew is offline   Reply With Quote