Notices

Old 08-15-2008, 08:23 AM   #16
Gravitas
Muppet
Gravitas doesn't litterGravitas doesn't litter

Device: Zen Vision :M / Nokia 5800 musicXpress / Sony PRS500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post
I guess I'm the odd person out but I like the formatting of the books I've bought from the Sony store. The only thing I would like all ebooks to have is 12 point typesize as the smallest size used.
I've bought a load of books from the Sony connect store and formatting on my prs500 has never been a problem. not once out of 30 or 40 purchases.
Gravitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 02:39 PM   #17
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravitas View Post
I've bought a load of books from the Sony connect store and formatting on my prs500 has never been a problem. not once out of 30 or 40 purchases.
Wish I had that experience. But right now on all the books I've purchased the fonts have been size 8, the margins take up most of the screen, and if I magnify it adds a lot of space between the words. It's just a mess.
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 02:44 PM   #18
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
I have never once had any reply of new books from any of the authors I've listed. I specifically asked Sony for a way to track requests, etc. and they said there is no mechanism in place to ever see responses to feedback. You can't even review your own prior feedback. Feedback and author/book requests go into a black hole.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 03:41 PM   #19
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
I have never once had any reply of new books from any of the authors I've listed. I specifically asked Sony for a way to track requests, etc. and they said there is no mechanism in place to ever see responses to feedback. You can't even review your own prior feedback. Feedback and author/book requests go into a black hole.
Maybe when you asked, they didn't have a way, but they seem to now.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 04:48 PM   #20
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
Sounds like a cracker jack idea! Anyone Have a pen???

JJ
Let's start out with: Atlas Shrugged - by Ayn Rand; Mind Game - by Christine Feehan; Harmony's Way - by Lora Leigh; We the Living - by Ayn Rand; Fountian Head - by Ayn Rand; Dark Prince - by Christine Feehan; Perfect - by Judith McNaught.

Although I have to give Sony Credit most of the books I have requested that are currently in print, have shown up on the Sony sight. It's these older ones I am really looking for.
Tattncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 05:54 PM   #21
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattncat View Post
Let's start out with: Atlas Shrugged - by Ayn Rand; Mind Game - by Christine Feehan; Harmony's Way - by Lora Leigh; We the Living - by Ayn Rand; Fountian Head - by Ayn Rand; Dark Prince - by Christine Feehan; Perfect - by Judith McNaught.

Although I have to give Sony Credit most of the books I have requested that are currently in print, have shown up on the Sony sight. It's these older ones I am really looking for.
I've clicked and requested your titles from Amazon and submitted the list to Sony.

Please join the Please Request this Book at Amazon/Sony thread and help others who have requests.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
duck!