Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-29-2020, 06:56 PM   #1
radioman42001
radioman42001 began at the beginning.

Device: None
Hello from New Hampshire USA

Long time ebook reader but I read on a tablet and android phone with apps. I joined to learn if this is the best way or if I should gets dedicated ereader. I use my iPad tablet daily as almost a total replacement of my laptop so I always have it with me. Not sure if my reading experience would change by adding another device. Open to thoughts or comments. Thanks.
radioman42001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 11:04 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!

If you're happy reading on your tablet and phone, and haven't gotten any eye issues from doing so, then there's no need to get a dedicated reader.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert