Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-27-2013, 07:51 PM   #1516
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianNC View Post
Save the peel as it's said to be good for shining shoes. (Saw that in one of those 'household tips' books).

Interesting usage. I always thought they were for smoking.
Must be an age thing....

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:25 AM   #1517
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Except monkeys probably don't wear shoes, right?

Right; we're too cool for shoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Interesting usage. I always thought they were for smoking.
...and we have a winner ...dried, crushed, and rolled
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2013, 03:13 AM   #1518
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post

...and we have a winner ...dried, crushed, and rolled
They call me mellow yellow
(Quite rightly)
(Quite rightly)

Born high forever to fly
Wind velocity nil
Wanna high forever to fly
If you want your cup our fill

Electrical banana
Is gonna be a sudden craze.
Electrical banana
Is bound to be the very next phase.
They call it mellow yellow.
They call me mellow yellow.
They call me mellow yellow.

Stitchawl
Old 03-29-2013, 08:53 AM   #1519
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I somehow got on a mailing list for cooksdotcom. Yesterday they sent me a recipe for Monkey Bread. I thought of you.
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 09:03 AM   #1520
Stitchawl
Opsimath

Quote:
I somehow got on a mailing list for cooksdotcom. Yesterday they sent me a recipe for Monkey Bread. I thought of you.
Some friends of mine from Chiang Mai, Thailand.

Stitchawl
Advert
Old 03-29-2013, 11:59 AM   #1521
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
That's a fabulous photo! Puts a big grin on my face...
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 08:37 PM   #1522
Stitchawl
Opsimath

Quote:
That's a fabulous photo! Puts a big grin on my face...
Thanks. I only had to stand there for almost an hour until they were both facing the same way!!

Stitchawl
Old 03-31-2013, 01:25 PM   #1523
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2017, Acer A500, Kobo Glo, iPad mini
Presenting my husband's birthday cake of choice.

Raspberry Sour Cream Torte.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20130330_111447.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	955.7 KB
ID:	103735  
5thWiggleWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 06:49 PM   #1524
Stitchawl
Opsimath

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggleWife View Post
Presenting my husband's birthday cake of choice.

Raspberry Sour Cream Torte.
That looks delicious. Can I be your husband?

Stitchawl
Old 03-31-2013, 09:46 PM   #1525
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Quote:

Stitchawl
Before you ask that, I think you should know that she's holding the cake, not me...

Spoiler:
Of course that is a total lie, it's me.

I love you dear.

Please don't hit me...
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:00 PM   #1526
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2017, Acer A500, Kobo Glo, iPad mini
Quote:

Stitchawl

Well..... there are several forms you would have to fill out first......

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggle View Post
Before you ask that, I think you should know that she's holding the cake, not me...

Spoiler:
Of course that is a total lie, it's me.

I love you dear.

Please don't hit me...
As for YOU! Keep quiet and eat your cake. You apparently are replaceable and I've always wanted to see Thailand.
5thWiggleWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:56 AM   #1527
Stitchawl
Opsimath

I don't want to be the cause of any marital discord, but I AM really really handsome.

Stitchawl

Sent by my typewriter via Tapatalk
Old 04-01-2013, 09:03 AM   #1528
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I don't want to be the cause of any marital discord, but I AM really really handsome.

Stitchawl

Sent by my typewriter via Tapatalk
But are you rich? Maybe we could work out one of those "Indecent Proposal" deals: lots of money for cake.

Think about it. That cake is made only once a year. For enough dough money I will give up my claim for a year (for the cake, not for 5WW!).

C'mon...
Daycare costs are killing me...
Old 04-01-2013, 09:27 AM   #1529
Stitchawl
Opsimath

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggle View Post
But are you rich? Maybe we could work out one of those "Indecent Proposal" deals: lots of money for cake.
I am rich only in spirit. I have all that I want, and lack for nothing... except money. Oh oh... My wife just saw this and insists that I tell you that I'm lying. Apparently I lack a lot of stuff, but she refuses to enumerate. Says she has difficulties with large numbers.

Quote:
C'mon...
Daycare costs are killing me...
There's yer mistake right there! Put 'em to work in the mill. If they're old enough to feed themselves, they should be able to handle a 16 hour shift. Cut's down on Nintendo costs that way too!

Stitchawl
Old 04-02-2013, 08:26 AM   #1530
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord

Was going to suggest to 5WW that we sell Thing One and Thing Two for scientific experiments, but I'm still recovering from the "Indecent Proposal" post...