Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-22-2017, 12:04 PM   #1
PatKeating
Retired Computer Program
PatKeating began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire (First version, the 2015 version, and 8.9" HD from 2012
Calibre is recently changing focus by itself in the library

I will be in the Calibre library adding books or just prettying up the entries for books already there when Calibre will suddenly move the focus from the last book I looked at to one four or five lines lower on the page. It's easy enough to put the focus back where I want it, but it's kind of irritating.

Any idea what might be going on here? It seems to happen when I back away from the program for a bit, so it might be caused by something interpreted as inactivity. But I'm talking about seconds of inactivity. I always download updates to the program whenever it prompts me to, so I can confidently say that I'm running the latest version.

PatKeating is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 01:00 PM   #2
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatKeating View Post
I will be in the Calibre library adding books or just prettying up the entries for books already there when Calibre will suddenly move the focus from the last book I looked at to one four or five lines lower on the page. It's easy enough to put the focus back where I want it, but it's kind of irritating.

Any idea what might be going on here? It seems to happen when I back away from the program for a bit, so it might be caused by something interpreted as inactivity. But I'm talking about seconds of inactivity. I always download updates to the program whenever it prompts me to, so I can confidently say that I'm running the latest version.

If you are not using calibre 3.6 then update.

Quote:
Bug fixes

Hopefully fix an issue with the book list jumping around when using the mouse on some computers
If you are on 3.6 then run in debug mode and post the results.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
focus, library