Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 11-06-2017, 11:11 AM   #1
utkarshj
Enthusiast
utkarshj has learned how to read e-booksutkarshj has learned how to read e-booksutkarshj has learned how to read e-booksutkarshj has learned how to read e-booksutkarshj has learned how to read e-booksutkarshj has learned how to read e-booksutkarshj has learned how to read e-booksutkarshj has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle 7
Neoreader 2 apk needed

Correct me if I am wrong, but as per my understanding, the bigger Onyx devices support pen scribbles. Also I have read that these scribbles can be exported, merged into the pdf.

I own a C67ML Carta, with 1.8.1 firmware. The neoreader 2 is only exporting the highlights of pdf as a text file. Neoreader (old) is able to export highlights as a pdf. But it is crashing a lot while highlighting. Both readers are up to date.

Does the new Neoreader 2 on the bigger devices support pdf export ? Also if I install it, will I be able scribble using it ? The neoreader on my device does not have a scribble option.

So can someone please share their apk ? (ES file explorer can backup apps as apk.)

Sent from my C67ML_Carta using Tapatalk
utkarshj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 12:59 PM   #2
dkccerbero
Connoisseur
dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Note2
Do you know a way to extract the app?
dkccerbero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 09:17 PM   #3
Neru
!!!
Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.

Device: Boox Note 2, Boox i86
Hello, this one is from i86ml https://files.fm/down.php?i=w566bmmj
Neru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 10:44 PM   #4
utkarshj
Enthusiast
utkarshj has learned how to read e-booksutkarshj has learned how to read e-booksutkarshj has learned how to read e-booksutkarshj has learned how to read e-booksutkarshj has learned how to read e-booksutkarshj has learned how to read e-booksutkarshj has learned how to read e-booksutkarshj has learned how to read e-books

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkccerbero View Post
Do you know a way to extract the app?
In the ES File Explorer, go to Apps. Select the app you want from the list and click backup. An apk of the app will be created.

@Neru, Thank you,
I will give your app a try and report back.

Old 11-15-2017, 12:28 PM   #5
utkarshj
Enthusiast

Stylus apps do NOT work on non stylus devices.
I downloaded the Carta Max firmware update and extracted the apks from it.
None of the apps (kreader, oreader, etc) would install on my C67ML. The Note app did get installed, but it could not recognize screen strokes. Hence NONE of these apps work.
i86ml apps are compatible as both devices lack a stylus.
Old 11-16-2017, 04:47 AM   #6
nneo
nneo began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Book T76ML Carta+
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LEH...ew?usp=sharing

this from my T76ML carta+
hope it helps
nneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 11:37 AM   #7
utkarshj
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by nneo View Post
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LEH...ew?usp=sharing

this from my T76ML carta+
hope it helps
Thanks

Old 12-10-2017, 08:24 AM   #8
huseyinkoylu1
Enthusiast
huseyinkoylu1 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityhuseyinkoylu1 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityhuseyinkoylu1 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityhuseyinkoylu1 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityhuseyinkoylu1 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityhuseyinkoylu1 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityhuseyinkoylu1 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityhuseyinkoylu1 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityhuseyinkoylu1 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityhuseyinkoylu1 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityhuseyinkoylu1 has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: Onyx Boox N96 CML
None of these apps work on my Yotaphone
((

Last edited by huseyinkoylu1; 12-10-2017 at 09:17 AM.
huseyinkoylu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 11:21 AM   #9
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
Does anyone have an Oreader apk?
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 05:43 PM   #10
celestial
celestial began at the beginning.

Device: Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajamaman View Post
Does anyone have an Oreader apk?
here it is
celestial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 04:12 PM   #11
endemion06463
Enthusiast
endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Likebook P78
Quote:
Originally Posted by celestial View Post
here it is
It sayz OOReader instead of Oreader are you sure it's the right one?
endemion06463 is offline   Reply With Quote