Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 02-09-2017, 12:51 PM   #1
It2Fr
It2Fr plays well with othersIt2Fr plays well with othersIt2Fr plays well with othersIt2Fr plays well with othersIt2Fr plays well with othersIt2Fr plays well with othersIt2Fr plays well with othersIt2Fr plays well with othersIt2Fr plays well with othersIt2Fr plays well with othersIt2Fr plays well with others

Device: iPad Air 2
Copy annotations from iBooks to Marvin?

Hi, I've just discovered Marvin and would like to copy/import the "notes" that I made for a particular book in iBooks over to "annotations" in Marvin. Any thoughts about this?

I came across an old thread on this forum about doing this (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...tations+export but I don't see that it was ever resolved.

Thanks for any help.

Last edited by It2Fr; 02-11-2017 at 04:12 AM.
It2Fr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 11:57 PM   #2
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
This is not possible and I don't think it ever will be. After all, Marvin 3 can't even recognize annotations made in Marvin 2 or earlier, let alone annotations from iBooks! It's too bad there's no common standard for annotations these days, but that's real life.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert