Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2018, 01:52 PM   #181
Barichello
Barichello began at the beginning.

Device: Glo HD
Need image

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
I need a image for Kobo Glo HD because i'm dumb. Please send through a PM
Old 05-23-2018, 09:19 PM   #182
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barichello View Post
I need a image for Kobo Glo HD because i'm dumb. Please send through a PM
Unfortunately, you don't seem to have PMs enabled. You need to visit the "Edit Options" page of the control panel to do this.
Old 05-23-2018, 09:54 PM   #183
Barichello
Barichello began at the beginning.

Device: Glo HD
Quote:
Unfortunately, you don't seem to have PMs enabled. You need to visit the "Edit Options" page of the control panel to do this.
Then please send it to my email, it's in my forum profile. Thank you!
Old 05-24-2018, 01:57 AM   #184
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barichello View Post
Then please send it to my email, it's in my forum profile. Thank you!
PM sent.
Old 05-25-2018, 10:06 AM   #185
auridia
auridia began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Can someone send me the image file for Kobo Glo HD? Thank you in advance if you can help.
Old 05-25-2018, 11:15 AM   #186
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-25-2018, 12:02 PM   #187
auridia
auridia began at the beginning.

Quote:
PM sent.
Used straight away, thank you so much!
My Kobo has been unusable for months and now it is working once more.
Again so much thanks!
Old 06-07-2018, 05:17 AM   #188
Ulukai_nl
Ulukai_nl began at the beginning.

Hi, I need an image for a Kobo Glo HD, could you PM me one?
Old 06-07-2018, 06:18 AM   #189
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 06-10-2018, 11:36 AM   #190
Bob1208
Bob1208 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo HD
Quote:
PM sent.
hi David
Do you have for me the image to?
Old 06-10-2018, 09:39 PM   #191
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 06-12-2018, 05:31 PM   #192
Wabo
Wabo began at the beginning.

I need one too >.<
thanks
Old 06-13-2018, 07:40 AM   #193
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Thread closed. Please post all requests here.
Closed Thread