Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-05-2017, 11:34 AM   #1
grodep
grodep began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook touch lux
synchronizing from my reader TO the computer

Hi, as mentionned in the title, I wonder if it's possible to synchronize all the ebooks I have on my reader TO my new computer. I guess I may use the standard windows explorer and copy/paste all my ebooks to the calibre folder but I can't imagine there is no smarter way of doing it.
Thanks for all the advice.
grodep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 01:37 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by grodep View Post
Hi, as mentionned in the title, I wonder if it's possible to synchronize all the ebooks I have on my reader TO my new computer. I guess I may use the standard windows explorer and copy/paste all my ebooks to the calibre folder but I can't imagine there is no smarter way of doing it.
Thanks for all the advice.
Connect to Calibre, wait for the Job wheel to stop:
Switch to Device view (icon only show when a recognized device is connected)
Select Books: Right click:add to Library (or similar words)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote