Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 09-16-2010, 02:15 PM   #1
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
How Do I View Who Voted On A Poll?

I just posted a poll and I chose the option of being able to view who voted for what on poll results.

Once the poll was posted, I did see the disclaimer on it that said "Your vote will be made public" or something similar, and I could see the one person who'd already voted.

Then, I voted and now I can't see who voted for what! Am I missing something? It's not that important, since I mostly made it public so everyone else can see who voted for what, but I'm thinking I must be missing something here.

ETA - Nevermind. Of course, after spending ten minutes trying to figure it out and then posting the question, I figured it out just after posting this. D'oh.

Last edited by sun surfer; 09-16-2010 at 02:21 PM.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 02:52 PM   #2
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
*edit* nevermind
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert