Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-07-2010, 08:24 PM   #1
altworld
Evangelist
altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android G1
Talking Dark Paranormal Fantasy Author saying Hello

Hello, my name is Nick Davis an englishman abroad in the USA. I want to share my debut paranormal fantasy novel called The Tether None Good The story is set in the city of Baltimore and you follow Sarah, a girl who has been given an powerful artifact that allows her to control a mysterious Guardian.

Here is a little blurb - Sarah is a troubled teenage girl attending a Baltimore Private School. After experiencing a brutal kidnap she finds herself fighting for not only soul, but for reality itself. When in one explosive moment she is handed a Tether which contains the power that could change the world for good or for evil. The only problem is good and evil become a matter of perspective and as she races for answers these lines become increasingly blurred.

You can read a sample of the novel at Smashwords.com Let me know that you think, and now I will wander off and look at the other Forums here on Mobile Read.

Oh... And does anyone know where to find a good cup of tea in Maryland?

Last edited by altworld; 04-07-2010 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Always miss a word... Some writer, eh?
altworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:28 PM   #2
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Hello Nick Davis. Welcome to MR!!!

happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-08-2010, 12:17 AM   #3
ArtWench
ArtWench began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2i
Hey Nick! I'm definitely looking forward to checking out your book. Sounds fascinating!

As for tea, don't know where you can go for a good cup; however, there probably is a Teavana somewhere in the area which sells loose tea in the most divine flavors ever. My mother raised me drinking hot tea and my southern culture demanded that I drink iced tea. But, until I was introduced to the wonders of loose tea, I had no idea what tea really was!
ArtWench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 06:22 AM   #4
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Hello Haltworld,

Welcome to this very nice place. You will be very happy to have joined in.
The first thing you want to do is to go here and read, and enjoy.

A good place to share your work is here.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 07:58 AM   #5
altworld
Evangelist
altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thank you
Advert
Old 04-08-2010, 08:50 AM   #6
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Click image for larger version

Name:	helloRED.jpg
Views:	519
Size:	151.4 KB
ID:	49460 Nick, and welcome to the forum.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 01:57 PM   #7
altworld
Evangelist

Hello to you too Lady Blue
Old 04-12-2010, 10:10 PM   #8
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Hello altworld and welcome to MR.
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote