Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-04-2008, 11:12 PM   #1
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Collections of memory stick? Sync?

Do collections work for anyone when stored of a memory stick?

When I put collections on the memory stick in my Reader (1gb Sandisk ProDuo) they work at first, but after a while either the Reader resets itself & when it starts back up they're gone (the books are there, but no collections) or if they're still working & I hook the Reader to the computer they disappear at that time. Any ideas?

Also I take it there's no way to sync to a memory card?
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 06:03 PM   #2
moz
Addict
moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo H2O
I'm having a similar problem with an 8GB MS full of music. For a while I had 1200 songs on it, now I don't have any and if I put the card in the remaining songs on the SD card only play the first 5 seconds or so. I suspect their MS support is buggy.
moz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert