Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-31-2012, 06:44 AM   #1
Villordsutch
Tubby Viking
Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Villordsutch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle4
Do e-nki work with Kindle4 NT

I was just browsing the web for ideas for Kindle wallpapers when I arrived at http://www.e-nki.com/index.php

This seems to be recommended for generating wallpapers. However, I see the latest version only supports up to K3.

Does anyone know if there is any issue making wallpapers for K4(NT)?

Thank you
Villordsutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 03:28 PM   #2
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Villordsutch View Post
I was just browsing the web for ideas for Kindle wallpapers when I arrived at http://www.e-nki.com/index.php

This seems to be recommended for generating wallpapers. However, I see the latest version only supports up to K3.

Does anyone know if there is any issue making wallpapers for K4(NT)?

Thank you
Try them on your K4 (with a screensaver hack for your firmware version). If they do not display correctly, you could ask how to convert them in a screensaver thread.

Last edited by pdurrant; 09-01-2012 at 02:54 AM. Reason: Moderating Team Decision
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-31-2012, 08:04 PM   #3
hippy dave
Zealot
hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 4
it says "600x800 for Kindle3", that setting should work fine for k4 i'd think. not that i've tried
hippy dave is offline   Reply With Quote