Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 01-10-2014, 01:28 PM   #1
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
[Kobo] Kobo 7.0 for iOS is now available in the App Store

Kobo v7.0 for iOS is now available in the App Store

What's New
1. A fresh, new look designed especially for iOS 7.
2. Brand-new navigation menu.
3. Redesigned Library.
4. Better methods to create, organize, and edit your collections.
5. Improved menus for night-time reading.
6. Consistent navigation for iPhone and iPad apps.

Note: This version of the application requires iOS 7.0 or later. If you do not have iOS 7 then you are still able to continue to use, or download, if you do not have it, version 6.2 of the application
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 03:08 PM   #2
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro M1 12.9, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa, iPhone XV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkus View Post
Kobo v7.0 for iOS is now available in the App Store

What's New
1. A fresh, new look designed especially for iOS 7.
2. Brand-new navigation menu.
3. Redesigned Library.
4. Better methods to create, organize, and edit your collections.
5. Improved menus for night-time reading.
6. Consistent navigation for iPhone and iPad apps.

Note: This version of the application requires iOS 7.0 or later. If you do not have iOS 7 then you are still able to continue to use, or download, if you do not have it, version 6.2 of the application
It's not bad, all in all. It looks more usable, initially, and I kind of like it, after a couple of days.
A possible silly question, though.
I have some collections on my iPAD Kobo, but these are not relfected in the Kobo collection which is empty.
I had to stop the replication of the collections on my Kobo Aura HD for the problem of the collection duplication; could that be the reason why I am not seeing the Kobo collections ?
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert