Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 11-04-2013, 10:29 PM   #1
LadyKate
Fanatic
LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android 4 (samsung tablet and asus tablet)
Is there a plugin that will search a library to delete the ORIGINAL_EPUB files

Hi, Maybe I just missed it but I'm looking for a way to search my library for all the "ORIGINAL_EPUB" files and remove them.

I checked out the quality check plugin (great plugin) but it does not seem to do this.
LadyKate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:32 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Right click the remove books button
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-04-2013, 10:38 PM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Backup your library

Ctrl/A to select all books

Select Remove Books->Remove files of a specific format from selected books

ORIGINAL_EPUB should show up as an available format - highlight it and click OK

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 01:04 AM   #4
LadyKate
Fanatic
LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android 4 (samsung tablet and asus tablet)
ARGH! Thank you so much. I don't know how I missed that. I guess I was looking for something more difficult lol!
LadyKate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 09:02 PM   #5
Sabardeyn
Guru
Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre), Nexus 7 2013 (Moon+ Pro), HTC HD2/Leo (Freda)
Don't feel bad, a couple of weeks ago I did the same thing with cover images. Calibre's pretty complex and it's very easy to miss a feature that is sitting right in front of you.
Sabardeyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert