Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 10-26-2010, 06:13 AM   #1
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Returning library books - Brisbane / Yarra Plenty

I am a member of both these libraries and I am having difficulty returning ebooks before their due date.
I have my borrowing period set to 21 days (incase lots of my waitlisted books appear at once and it takes me longer to read them) but as I finish a book I do like to return it immediately so that others can borrow it.
I return the book on both my Kobo and in ADE and I know that it has worked previously but at the moment the books are staying "borrowed" according to the library even though they are no longer on my Kobo or in ADE.
I have sent an enquiry to the library itself but I wondered if anyone else has any ideas.
Thanks
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote