Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 03-29-2023, 06:50 PM   #16
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdovell View Post
It looks like my DX may have finally died I'll deal with potentially fixing it to get side loaded material back off of it but at this point I think one of these two should be good.

Here's my main objects

1) Large ereader

2) Uses Calibre well for magazines/newspapers

3) Note taking and functions. Now when I saw this I also mean IN the books. The dx did have that but it would take awhile to do them. Drawing on pdf's would also be a great help

I don't really care about surfing the internet or audio books. Amazons ecosystem is nice but it seems to me that the Kobo seems to be better outside of the need of a AAA battery.

Does leaving the kindle mean that much of a loss? I mean could I convert my old library

I have ebooks on Kindle, Nook, KOBO I have no issues with owning multiple devices
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote