Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2016, 01:53 PM   #1
CassAlex
CassAlex began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
New Release For FREE!

Greetings! I just released my first book. I'm trying to get it out there and I apparently have no idea what I'm doing. This will be obvious to you if you read my first post.

I'm offering my debut novel (can't even keep a straight face typing that) for FREE through Smashwords. Details below.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/667874

Title: Working On It
Genre: Romance (with a pinch of comedy and a dash of naughty)
Short Description:Inexperienced Rebecca has it bad for Evan, resident stud at Persimmon College. Unfortunately, he’s already taken. Evan’s obsession with Rebecca's dirty mouth is unexpected. Her insults are unique and border on mean--and they're a total turn on. His behavior is getting out of control. In fact, he’s willing to do the unthinkable to have her. The more Rebecca resists, the harder he'll chase her
Coupon Code: AP45S
Expires: 9/30/16

Thank you,

Cass Alexander

p.s. Thank you, Cinisajoy, for your advice!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-24-2016 at 07:23 PM.
Old 09-24-2016, 03:00 PM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Hello new author.
Since you admit to being brand new I will give you a couple of quick tips.
It helps if you give a title.
It helps even more if you give the genre.
And it really helps if you give a description of the book.

So do you want to edit your post to include the title and genre?
I guarantee that will get more looks.
Old 09-24-2016, 03:04 PM   #3
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ok I'm back.
For those that are curious. It is a romance novel.
Old 09-24-2016, 05:25 PM   #4
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassAlex View Post
Greetings! I just released my first book. I'm trying to get it out there and I apparently have no idea what I'm doing. This will be obvious to you if you read my first post.

I'm offering my debut novel (can't even keep a straight face typing that) for FREE through Smashwords. Details below.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/667874

Title: Working On It
Genre: Romance (with a pinch of comedy and a dash of naughty)
Short Description:Inexperienced Rebecca has it bad for Evan, resident stud at Persimmon College. Unfortunately, he’s already taken. Evan’s obsession with Rebecca's dirty mouth is unexpected. Her insults are unique and border on mean--and they're a total turn on. His behavior is getting out of control. In fact, he’s willing to do the unthinkable to have her. The more Rebecca resists, the harder he'll chase her
Coupon Code: AP45S
Expires: 9/30/16

Thank you,

Cass Alexander

p.s. Thank you, Cinisajoy, for your advice!
Your other thread will be deleted as you are allowed one thread per book.

You are new. I understand.
Old 09-24-2016, 07:27 PM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Turn on your PMs, so that a public post such as this is not necessary.

- Welcome to Mobilread.

It is your responsibility to read our Posting Guidelines for self-promotion.

Your other thread has been deleted, since it violates those Guidelines.

Don
(Moderator)
Old 09-25-2016, 07:16 PM   #6
CassAlex
CassAlex began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Thank you, Don!

My bad, Don. I appreciate the help.

Cass
Old 09-26-2016, 12:51 PM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Your post has been deleted for violating our Posting Guidelines - again.

You must read and follow our Posting Guidelines for self-promotion.

Your thread is now closed until you contact me.

Don
(Moderator)
Closed Thread