Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-18-2019, 07:06 PM   #481
ilumeo
ilumeo began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2018)
Hello, I recently downloaded the GUI application but when using with a .kfx file I'm met with this error message. Any help/tips/pointers ?

Code:
Running X-Ray Builder GUI v2.1.1.0. Log started on 18/09/2019 at 18:54:49.
Extracting metadata...
An error occurred extracting metadata: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Buffers, Version=4.0.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
   at IonDotnet.Internals.Binary.RawBinaryReader.ReadLongString(Int32 length)
   at IonDotnet.Internals.Binary.RawBinaryReader.ReadString(Int32 length)
   at IonDotnet.Internals.Binary.SystemBinaryReader.LoadScalarValue()
   at IonDotnet.Internals.Binary.SystemBinaryReader.LoadOnce()
   at IonDotnet.Internals.Binary.SystemBinaryReader.PrepareValue()
   at IonDotnet.Internals.Binary.SystemBinaryReader.StringValue()
   at IonDotnet.Internals.PrivateIonWriterBase.WriteValueRecursively(IonType type, IIonReader reader)
   at IonDotnet.Internals.PrivateIonWriterBase.WriteContainerRecursively(IonType type, IIonReader reader)
   at IonDotnet.Internals.PrivateIonWriterBase.WriteValueRecursively(IonType type, IIonReader reader)
   at IonDotnet.Internals.PrivateIonWriterBase.WriteContainerRecursively(IonType type, IIonReader reader)
   at IonDotnet.Internals.PrivateIonWriterBase.WriteValue(IIonReader reader)
   at IonDotnet.Internals.PrivateIonWriterBase.WriteValues(IIonReader reader)
   at IonDotnet.Systems.IonLoader.WriteDatagram(IIonReader reader)
   at IonDotnet.Systems.IonLoader.Load(Stream stream)
   at IonDotnet.Systems.IonLoader.Load(Byte[] data)
   at XRayBuilderGUI.Unpack.KFX.Entity..ctor(Stream stream, Int32 id, Int32 type, ISymbolTable symbolTable, IonLoader loader)
   at XRayBuilderGUI.Unpack.KFX.KfxContainer..ctor(Stream fs)
   at XRayBuilderGUI.Unpack.MetadataLoader.Load(String file)
   at XRayBuilderGUI.UI.UIFunctions.GetAndValidateMetadata(String mobiFile, Boolean saveRawML, ILogger _logger)
ilumeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 11:30 PM   #482
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilumeo View Post
Hello, I recently downloaded the GUI application but when using with a .kfx file I'm met with this error message. Any help/tips/pointers ?
Sorry about that, there was a mixup with one of the libraries. I've uploaded a new version (.77) that should work.
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-20-2019, 02:55 PM   #483
ilumeo
ilumeo began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2018)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephemerality View Post
Sorry about that, there was a mixup with one of the libraries. I've uploaded a new version (.77) that should work.
No problem! Thank you for all your work on this, it's an immense help in manging my library
ilumeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 02:59 PM   #484
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilumeo View Post
No problem! Thank you for all your work on this, it's an immense help in manging my library
Glad to see people still using it. Let me know if you run into any other issues or if you have suggestions for improvements (issues/suggestions board for the project is here but this forum is fine too).
Old 12-31-2019, 08:44 PM   #485
HawkJacq
HawkJacq began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2019
Good Day,

I know there is nearly one hour before the end of the year but I am going get mad trying to solve the following problem:

Book La Dama del Lago, The Witcher...Spanish version. Xray Files no problem... But Start End Actions Procedure shows the following error:

Writing Author Profile to file...
Author Profile file created successfully!
Saved to C:\Users\Raul Galindo\Desktop\xray-builder-gui-v2.1.92\out\Andrzej Sapkowski\La dama del lago\AuthorProfile.profile.8498890624.asc
Attempting to build Start Actions and End Actions...
Attempting to find book on Amazon...
Book found on Amazon!
Gathering recommended book metadata...
An error occurred finding next book in series: An invalid request URI was provided. The request URI must either be an absolute URI or BaseAddress must be set.
en System.Net.Http.HttpClient.PrepareRequestMessage(H ttpRequestMessage request)
en System.Net.Http.HttpClient.SendAsync(HttpRequestMe ssage request, HttpCompletionOption completionOption, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
en System.Net.Http.HttpClient.SendAsync(HttpRequestMe ssage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
en XRayBuilder.Core.Libraries.Http.HttpClient.<GetStr eamAsync>d__5.MoveNext()
--- Fin del seguimiento de la pila de la ubicación anterior donde se produjo la excepción ---
en System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatch Info.Throw()
en System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.Handle NonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
en System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetR esult()
en XRayBuilder.Core.Libraries.Http.HttpClient.<GetPag eAsync>d__2.MoveNext()
--- Fin del seguimiento de la pila de la ubicación anterior donde se produjo la excepción ---
en System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.Handle NonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
en XRayBuilder.Core.DataSources.Secondary.SecondarySo urceGoodreads.<GetExtrasAsync>d__30.MoveNext()
en System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.GetRes ult()
en XRayBuilder.Core.Extras.EndActions.EndActions.<Gen erateNewFormatData>d__18.MoveNext()
An error occurred while creating the new Author Profile, Start Actions, and/or End Actions files:
An invalid request URI was provided. The request URI must either be an absolute URI or BaseAddress must be set.
en System.Net.Http.HttpClient.PrepareRequestMessage(H ttpRequestMessage request)
en System.Net.Http.HttpClient.SendAsync(HttpRequestMe ssage request, HttpCompletionOption completionOption, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
en System.Net.Http.HttpClient.SendAsync(HttpRequestMe ssage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
en XRayBuilder.Core.DataSources.Secondary.SecondarySo urceGoodreads.<GetExtrasAsync>d__30.MoveNext()
en XRayBuilder.Core.Extras.EndActions.EndActions.<Gen erateNewFormatData>d__18.MoveNext()
en XRayBuilderGUI.UI.frmMain.<btnKindleExtras_Run>d__ 32.MoveNext()

I have tried, other version, changing options, etc. As i try to understand when the program tries to find other metada form the author, the url is incorrect...due may be because this is an spanish versión of the Book.

As a final note, all previous Books of the Saga, in Spanish, have been done properly.

I am using the last version of the appl but also tried older ones.

Have a great new year!!!
HawkJacq is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-31-2019, 10:49 PM   #486
Ephemerality
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkJacq View Post
Good Day,

I know there is nearly one hour before the end of the year but I am going get mad trying to solve the following problem:

Book La Dama del Lago, The Witcher...Spanish version.
What is the ASIN of the book and which Amazon region do you have selected in the settings? If possible, could you PM me a copy of the book to test as well? It should be a quick fix. Happy new year!
Old 01-02-2020, 12:57 PM   #487
HawkJacq

Quote:
What is the ASIN of the book and which Amazon region do you have selected in the settings? If possible, could you PM me a copy of the book to test as well? It should be a quick fix. Happy new year!
Good Day,

First of all the best for this new year...Sinceresly...

Second, the ASIN requested is: ASIN: 8467239794

It gives me a warinig about incorrect ASIN but it goes on without trouble. I have created X-Rays for the previously Books of the Saga, form the same origin, without problem. As I mentioned, te error starts here:

"Attempting to build Start Actions and End Actions...
Book found on Amazon!
An error occurred finding next book in series: An invalid request URI was provided. The request URI must either be an absolute URI or BaseAddress must be set.
en System.Net.Http.HttpClient.PrepareRequestMessage(H ttpRequestMessage request)"

I will send the necessary Files via PM...Thanks for all...
Old 01-02-2020, 01:54 PM   #488
HawkJacq

Quote:
Good Day,

First of all the best for this new year...Sinceresly...

Second, the ASIN requested is: ASIN: 8467239794

It gives me a warinig about incorrect ASIN but it goes on without trouble. I have created X-Rays for the previously Books of the Saga, form the same origin, without problem. As I mentioned, te error starts here:

"Attempting to build Start Actions and End Actions...
Book found on Amazon!
en System.Net.Http.HttpClient.PrepareRequestMessage(H ttpRequestMessage request)"

I will send the necessary Files via PM...Thanks for all...
Its me again... I tried the version xray-builder-gui-v2.1.55 which was the one I made the last Book (La Torre de la Golondrina). I also gives me an ANSI incorrect error, but the messages are different:

"Extracting metadata...
Saving rawML to dmp directory...
Got metadata!
Database Name: La_dama_del_lago
UniqueID: 2007984053
Book's Goodreads URL:
Attempting to build Author Profile...
Searching for author's page on Amazon.com...
Author page found on Amazon!
Author's Amazon Page URL: https://www.amazon.com/Andrzej-Sapkowski/e/B001ICAMAW
Using biography from C:\Users\Raul Galindo\Desktop\xray-builder-gui-v2.1.55\ext\B001ICAMAW.bio.
Using biography from C:\Users\Raul Galindo\Desktop\xray-builder-gui-v2.1.55\ext\B001ICAMAW.bio.
Downloading author image...
Grayscale base64-encoded author image created!
Gathering author's other books...
Gathering metadata for other books...
Saved to C:\Users\Raul Galindo\Desktop\xray-builder-gui-v2.1.55\out\Andrzej Sapkowski\La dama del lago\AuthorProfile.profile.8467239794.asc
An error ocurred while downloading book's Amazon page: NotFound
Your ASIN may not be correct."

Thanks for your time...
Old 01-02-2020, 02:21 PM   #489
Ephemerality
Addict

Quote:
Its me again... I tried the version xray-builder-gui-v2.1.55 which was the one I made the last Book (La Torre de la Golondrina). I also gives me an ANSI incorrect error, but the messages are different:
It's definitely an issue with the ASIN, as the current one points to the hardcover version which is unsupported right now. I can work on adding support for the hardcover ASIN, not sure how the Kindle will handle it, but at the very least the builder shouldn't crash on you and give a better warning.

In the meantime, you could try changing the ASIN to B01LL8BU6M (the English Kindle version) and that should build successfully. You should still be able to use the Spanish author bio and other stuff with it from the custom files.
Unfortunately my support for non-English regions isn't very good In the latest version, the builder can actually update the ASIN to the correct one for you, but only for the English version of the book.
Old 01-02-2020, 03:07 PM   #490
HawkJacq

Quote:
It's definitely an issue with the ASIN, as the current one points to the hardcover version which is unsupported right now. I can work on adding support for the hardcover ASIN, not sure how the Kindle will handle it, but at the very least the builder shouldn't crash on you and give a better warning.

In the meantime, you could try changing the ASIN to B01LL8BU6M (the English Kindle version) and that should build successfully. You should still be able to use the Spanish author bio and other stuff with it from the custom files.
Unfortunately my support for non-English regions isn't very good In the latest version, the builder can actually update the ASIN to the correct one for you, but only for the English version of the book.
Good Day,

Thanks for your answer...I tried the new ASIN an no Incorrect Message shown. But when I tried to Built Start End Actions, the same error...even though X-Ray Files are created (the same as with the incorrect ASIN). Is this normal:

"Extracting metadata...
Got metadata!
ASIN: B01LL8BU6M
Book's Goodreads URL:
Using biography from C:\Users\Raul Galindo\Desktop\xray-builder-gui-v2.1.92\ext\B001ICAMAW.bio.
Using biography from C:\Users\Raul Galindo\Desktop\xray-builder-gui-v2.1.92\ext\B001ICAMAW.bio.
Gathering metadata for author's other books...
Saved to C:\Users\Raul Galindo\Desktop\xray-builder-gui-v2.1.92\out\Andrzej Sapkowski\La dama del lago\AuthorProfile.profile.B01LL8BU6M.asc
Book found on Amazon!
An error occurred while creating the new Author Profile, Start Actions, and/or End Actions files:
An invalid request URI was provided. The request URI must either be an absolute URI or BaseAddress must be set.
en XRayBuilderGUI.UI.frmMain.<btnKindleExtras_Run>d__ 32.MoveNext()
Extracting metadata...
Got metadata!
Book's Goodreads URL:
Attempting to build X-Ray...
Loading terms from file..."

Thanks...
Old 01-02-2020, 04:19 PM   #491
j.p.s
Wizard
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
What are Start Actions and End Actions useful for?
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 04:59 PM   #492
Ephemerality
Addict

Quote:
Good Day,

Thanks for your answer...I tried the new ASIN an no Incorrect Message shown. But when I tried to Built Start End Actions, the same error...even though X-Ray Files are created (the same as with the incorrect ASIN).
I just realized that I didn't upload a new release with a bunch of changes that I made at the end of November. It's up now (.97) if you want to give that one a try. It still won't work with the hardcover ASIN but it should work with the English version one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
What are Start Actions and End Actions useful for?
The start actions come up when you first open the book and are just metadata stuff, like info about the book, reading time, etc. The end actions are what pop up at the end of the book and usually have suggestions on what to read next.
They don't really add much value but are nice to have if the cost to add them is low (aka when the builder is working properly)
Old 01-02-2020, 05:37 PM   #493
HawkJacq

Quote:
I just realized that I didn't upload a new release with a bunch of changes that I made at the end of November. It's up now (.97) if you want to give that one a try. It still won't work with the hardcover ASIN but it should work with the English version one.

The start actions come up when you first open the book and are just metadata stuff, like info about the book, reading time, etc. The end actions are what pop up at the end of the book and usually have suggestions on what to read next.
They don't really add much value but are nice to have if the cost to add them is low (aka when the builder is working properly)
Sorry to bother again...maybe I misunderstood you, but I still have the same "error". The following is the whole process with your Correct ASIN:

"Running X-Ray Builder GUI v2.1.1.0. Log started on 02-01-2020 at 19:29:37.
Extracting metadata...
Got metadata!
Extracting metadata...
Got metadata!
Book's Goodreads URL:
Author biography found on Amazon!
Using biography from C:\Users\Raul Galindo\Desktop\xray-builder-gui-v2.1.97\ext\B001ICAMAW.bio.
Using biography from C:\Users\Raul Galindo\Desktop\xray-builder-gui-v2.1.97\ext\B001ICAMAW.bio.
Gathering metadata for author's other books...
Saved to C:\Users\Raul Galindo\Desktop\xray-builder-gui-v2.1.97\out\Andrzej Sapkowski\La dama del lago\AuthorProfile.profile.B01LL8BU6M.asc
Book found on Amazon!
en XRayBuilderGUI.UI.frmMain.<btnKindleExtras_Run>d__ 33.MoveNext()
Extracting metadata...
Got metadata!
Book's Goodreads URL:
Attempting to build X-Ray...
Loading terms from file...
Characters exported to C:\Users\Raul Galindo\Desktop\xray-builder-gui-v2.1.97\ext\B01LL8BU6M.aliases for adding aliases.
255 Terms found on File:
Aarhenius Krantz, Abonde, Adam Pangratt, Adela Marta, Aen Saevherne, Aillil Mawr Dyffryn aep Ceallach, Albert Solpietra, Alcides Fierabras, Aloe Hildebrandt, Amadis de Trastamara, Andy Biberveldt, Angouleme, Angus Bri Cri, Anna Henrietta, Anna Tiller, Anselmo Aubry, Ardal aep Dahy, Aristoteles Bobeck, Artorius Vigo, Assire var Anahid, Auberon Muircetach, Aubry, Avallac'h, Barclay Els, Berengar Leuvaarden, Bernie Hofmeier, Bertram Skellen, Blasco Grant, Blenheim Blenckert, Boreas Mun, Braathens, Bronibor, Brouver Hoog, Bucefalo, Cahir Mawr Dyffryn aep Ceallach, Cairbre aep Diared, Calanthe Fiona Riannon de Cintra, Carolina Roberta, Carthia van Canten, Ceallach aep Gruffyd, Cedric, Cerro, Cinead var Anahid, Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon, Falsa Cirilla, Coinneach Da Reo, Condwiramurs Tilly, Corbett, Broinne, Ruyter, Cohen, Cregennan de Lod, Cyprian Fripp el Joven, Cyrus Engelkind Hemmelfart, Dacre Silifant, Dagorad, Julian Alfred Pankratz, Daniel Etcheverry, Debora, Derkacz, Dede Vargas, Demawend III, Dennis Cranmer, Deuslax, Devlin aep Meara, Dezmod, Dheran Mawr Dyffryn aep Ceallach, Didi Hofmeier, Digod, Dominik Bombastus Houvenaghel, Draakul, Dyffryn, Edmund Bumbler, Effenberg, Eithne, Elan Trahe, Elkan Foster, Emhyr var Emreis, Emiel Regis Rohellec Terzieff-Godefroy, Eredin Breacc Glas, Emmerich Gottschalk, Ervyll, Eskel, Esterad Thyssen, Ethain, Eudora Breckenriggs, Eurneid, Evangelina Parr, Eviva var Anahid, Fabio Sachs, Falka, Mariscal de Campo Duda, Figgis Merluzzo, Rey Pescador, Fitz-Oesterlen, Flourens Delannoy, Foltest, Viejo del Bosque, Francesca Findabair, Fringilla Vigo, Fulko Artevelde, Fuson, Galahad de Caer Benic, Gardik, Geralt de Rivia, Goidemar, Goulue, Gruffyd, Guy de Bois-Fresnes, Hamilcar Danza, Hedwig de Malleore, Henselt, Holofernes Hofmeier, Ida Emean aep Sivney, Ihuarraquax, Impatientia Vanderbeck, Incarvilia Hildebrandt, Iola Segunda, Isengrim Faoiltiarna, Istvan Igalffy, Ithlinne Aegli aep Aevenien, Jacqueline, Jan Lennep, Juan Natalis, Jarre, Jean Catillon, Jean Le Voisier, Joachim de Wett, Jan de Attre, Juan Guttierez, Julia Abatemarco, Katja, Kees van Lo, Keira Metz, Kelpa, Kistrin de Verden, Klaproth, Kobus de Ruyter, Lamarr Flaut, Lambert, Lara Dorren aep Shiadhal, Lebioda, Leo Bonhart, Leon Oppenhauser, Liam aep Muir Moss, Lorenzo Molla, Lucienne, Lydia van Bredevoort, Lytta Neyd, Malatesta, Margarita Laux-Antille, Markus Braibant, Marti Sodergren, Mawr var Anahid, Melfi, Meve, Milo Vanderbeck, Milton, Milton de Peyrac-Peyran, Maria Barring, Mistle, Morvran Voorhis, Munro Bruys, Myrrha, Nadia Esposito, Nenneke, Nicodemus de Boot, Nimue verch Wledyr ap Gwyn, Nitert, Notturna, Nycklar, Ograbek, Okultich, Ola Harsheim, Orestes Kopps, Ori Reuven, Otto de Congreve, Ouder de Wyngalt, Palmerin de Launfal, Papebrock, Paulie Dahlberg, Pelligramo, Percival Schuttenbach, Pedro Faramond, Petunia Hildebrandt, Filippa Eilhart, Lucio, Voorhis, Prune, Puttkammer, Radovid V, Ramon Tyrconnel, Rayla, Raimundo, Regan Dahlberg, Restif de Montholon, Reynart de Bois-Fresnes, Rhetz de Mellis-Stoke, Rhundurin, Rience, Riordain, Sardinilla, Robert Pilch, Robin Anderida, Rocco Hildebrandt, Ruiz Dorrit, Sabrina Glevissig, Sam Hofmeyer, Schirru, Schrader, Schweitzer, Sebastian le Goff, Shani, Sheala de Tancarville, Shiadhal, Shilard Fitz-Oesterlen, Sievers, Sigismund Dijkstra, Stefan Skellen, Stella Congreve, Silbon, Talbot, Tancredo Thyssen, Tara Hildebrandt, Teresa Lapin, Tibor Eggebracht, Tissaia de Vries, Torres var Emreis, Toruviel aep Sihiel, Triss Merigold de Maribor, usurpador, Vascoigne, Vattier de Rideaux, Venzlav, Veronique, Vesemir, Victor Tremblay, Vilgefortz de Roggeveen, Vissegerd, Vizimir II El Justo, Vridank, Walgerius, Willemer, William Hardbottom, Wilma Wessela, Wirsing, Xarthisius, Yaevinn, Yarpen Zigrin, Yasmin Hildebrandt, Yazon Varda, Yennefer de Vengerberg, Zadarlik, Zoltan Chivay, Zyvik,
Character aliases read from C:\Users\Raul Galindo\Desktop\xray-builder-gui-v2.1.97\ext\B01LL8BU6M.aliases.
Initial X-Ray built, adding locations and chapters...
Error searching for Calibre chapters: El índice estaba fuera del intervalo. Debe ser un valor no negativo e inferior al tamaño de la colección.
Nombre del parámetro: startIndex
Chapters exported to C:\Users\Raul Galindo\Desktop\xray-builder-gui-v2.1.97\ext\B01LL8BU6M.chapters for manual editing.
Reloaded chapters from edited file.
Found chapters:
La dama del lago | start: 1805 | end: 5462
Volumen I | start: 5462 | end: 5929
Capitulo primero | start: 5929 | end: 29377
Capitulo segundo | start: 29377 | end: 133841
Capitulo tercero | start: 133841 | end: 263609
Capitulo cuarto | start: 263609 | end: 366630
Capitulo quinto | start: 366630 | end: 506908
Capitulo sexto | start: 506908 | end: 599394
Capitulo septimo | start: 599394 | end: 700845
Volumen II | start: 700845 | end: 701313
Capitulo octavo | start: 701313 | end: 827388
Capitulo noveno | start: 827388 | end: 993938
Capitulo decimo | start: 993938 | end: 1128171
Capitulo undecimo | start: 1128171 | end: 1222719
Capitulo duodecimo | start: 1222719 | end: 1317561
Nota del editor | start: 1317561 | end: 1317812
Algo termina, algo comienza | start: 1317812 | end: 1551
I | start: 1551 | end: 1886
II | start: 1886 | end: 705264
III | start: 705264 | end: 51155
IV | start: 51155 | end: 1885
V | start: 1885 | end: 1885
VI | start: 1885 | end: 1885
VII | start: 1885 | end: 1355510
VIII | start: 1355510 | end: 2988
IX | start: 2988 | end: 2989
X | start: 2989 | end: 1371588
XI | start: 1371588 | end: 1379321
XII | start: 1379321 | end: 1383721
XIII | start: 1383721 | end: 1394166
XIV | start: 1394166 | end: 1406980
Scanning book content...
Scan time: 00:00:05.7824045
No locations were found for the term "Didi Hofmeier".
You should add aliases for this term using the book or rawml as a reference.
Saving X-Ray to file...
Building new X-Ray database...
Done building initial database. Populating with info from source X-Ray...
Updating database with terms, descriptions, and excerpts...
Writing 255 terms...
Writing 2804 excerpts...
Adding notable clips...
Writing top mentions...
Writing metadata...
Updating indices...
X-Ray previewData file created successfully!
Saved to C:\Users\Raul Galindo\Desktop\xray-builder-gui-v2.1.97\out\Andrzej Sapkowski\La dama del lago\XRAY.B01LL8BU6M.previewData
X-Ray file created successfully!
Saved to C:\Users\Raul Galindo\Desktop\xray-builder-gui-v2.1.97\out\Andrzej Sapkowski\La dama del lago\XRAY.entities.B01LL8BU6M.asc"

Thanks for your time....
Old 01-03-2020, 01:07 AM   #494
Ephemerality
Addict

Quote:
Sorry to bother again...maybe I misunderstood you, but I still have the same "error". The following is the whole process with your Correct ASIN:

"Running X-Ray Builder GUI v2.1.1.0. Log started on 02-01-2020 at 19:29:37.
Extracting metadata...
Got metadata!
Extracting metadata...
Got metadata!
Book's Goodreads URL:
Ah, it looks like in that one you're running the Extras process with a blank Goodreads URL (full logs are helpful but don't forget to put them in spoiler tags).
Apparently after the X-Ray process runs, all of the top buttons unlock which isn't supposed to happen (I'll fix that), so it isn't preventing you from running it without the Goodreads link. Can you try it again with the link there and see if it works? (data source should be set to Goodreads not File)
Old 01-03-2020, 01:52 AM   #495
HawkJacq

Quote:
Ah, it looks like in that one you're running the Extras process with a blank Goodreads URL (full logs are helpful but don't forget to put them in spoiler tags).
Apparently after the X-Ray process runs, all of the top buttons unlock which isn't supposed to happen (I'll fix that), so it isn't preventing you from running it without the Goodreads link. Can you try it again with the link there and see if it works? (data source should be set to Goodreads not File)
Thanks for your time...really appreciate your attention. Sorry anyway but I dont fully understand what link should I use. And if I choose Goodreads and not File, how will I be able use muy character file?

Best regards...

Tags
x-ray