Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 02-08-2020, 11:25 AM   #1
Owl_
Enthusiastic reader
Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite3, Kobo aura one, kobo touch 2.0, Kobo Clara HD,Poke2
Fastest pocketbook

Hi. I'd like have your opinion: which's the fastest pocketbook device?
(I'm talking about the page turn, touch responsiveness, manage big file)

Thanks
Owl_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 12:51 PM   #2
Last Frontier
Last Frontier began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Inkpad 3, Kobo Aura One.
I have several PocketBook devices and do not appreciate significant differences between them. They are not particularly fast but they execute the functions correctly. Personally I wouldn't buy a PocketBook for its speed, but for other features.
Last Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-08-2020, 05:24 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
No Reader is particularly fast. Buy a new/newish one that does what you want to do.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote