Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 01-24-2020, 11:57 AM   #1
Phssthpok
Age improves with wine.
Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Libra II
Redocking panes in 4.9?

I've just upgraded to 4.9 on Win64, and a couple of times already I have accidentally undocked the Live CSS pane from its default position under the File Preview pane with a careless mouse swipe (never happened on earlier versions? or maybe I was just lucky).

I have then spent the next half-hour trying to re-dock it, ending up with the Live CSS and File Preview full-height on different tabs of the pane (so I can't see them both at the same time), to Live CSS on top of File Preview (obscuring the Split button and the other tools), to having panes floating like clouds o'er hills and dales... and eventually, something I do works, and things are back to normal... but I have no idea what or how or why.

Please, can someone tell this bear of very little brain how to re-dock panes in the desired places in a reliable way?
Phssthpok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 12:02 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
The standard way is to double click the titlebar. This returns it to its LAST DOCKED position
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 12:16 PM   #3
Phssthpok
Age improves with wine.
Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Libra II
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
The standard way is to double click the titlebar. This returns it to its LAST DOCKED position
Aha, thanks! That must be what I accidentally do after dragging things around the screen for half an hour...

(This is using a laptop touchpad, which sometimes ignores me if I don't tap hard enough, or does tap-and-drag instead of plain drag if I touch it too firmly, or generates double clicks if my finger bounces slightly...)

Last edited by Phssthpok; 01-24-2020 at 12:20 PM.
Phssthpok is offline   Reply With Quote