Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 12-22-2022, 10:26 AM   #1
vanishedsarah
vanishedsarah began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Comic books B&W even after setting colors to 256, help?

I set my comics input to 256 colors even changed it to jpg, but it still converts with black and white images. Am I missing something?
vanishedsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 10:27 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The second setting on that page is "Disable conversion of images to black and white" use it.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-22-2022, 10:29 AM   #3
vanishedsarah

omgoodness, I figured it out
Old 12-22-2022, 10:31 AM   #4
vanishedsarah

lol, thanks. I just saw that. Appreciate the quick response tho
Old 12-22-2022, 12:21 PM   #5
vanishedsarah

So this works when I do the conversion individually, but not in bulk. I have changed the input options for comics already too.
Advert
Old 12-22-2022, 11:06 PM   #6
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/con...for-conversion
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote