Notices

Old 09-29-2012, 02:55 PM   #1
Giuseppe Chillem
Groupie
Giuseppe Chillem doesn't litterGiuseppe Chillem doesn't litter

Device: IREX DR1000
Lightbulb Quick Mark Request

Hi Kovid,
summer is over and I am back working on my huge library.

I have a request:

I whish to mark a book with a CTRL key+Number combination and then filter only marked files.
Actually I can mark files using the CTRL+F2 and then inseriting the tag but on big libraries it takes too long.

The workflow should be, for example:

Go to the top of the library:

Hit CTRL+1 or CTRL+2.... and then the column is populated with 1 or 2.... (No sorting should be performed)

Move down the next book and then, if needed, hit the "Mark File" combination.

And so on.

The best thing would be having in preference ten combinations associated with a TAG each one. Once you hit a combination the TAG is automatically applied..

Could you please add this ? It is a productivity request.
Giuseppe Chillem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:31 PM   #2
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
It's not exactly what you've asked for but the 'Temp Marker' plugin allows you to quickly mark a selection of books, then display them all in the library window. From there you could select them all and tag them with your chosen tag.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-01-2012, 09:03 PM   #3
Stampercam
Connoisseur
Stampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to behold

Device: ipad, MiGear
I do something similar using the reading list plugin. Then when I use the keystrokes I chose (in my case CTRL W or L) they are put in a list and tagged accordingly.
Stampercam is offline   Reply With Quote