Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 01-02-2012, 04:43 AM   #1
osu
osu began at the beginning.

Device: whatever.
Delete books from the Nook Simple Touch itself?

Can you?

I have sideloaded (from Adobe Digital Editions) library books.

I would like to delete them on the Nook itself.... and not have to connect to a PC just go go through and delete.

Using the Nook, can I delete files/books from it, no PC required?
osu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:27 AM   #2
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by osu View Post
Can you?

I have sideloaded (from Adobe Digital Editions) library books.

I would like to delete them on the Nook itself.... and not have to connect to a PC just go go through and delete.

Using the Nook, can I delete files/books from it, no PC required?
At the moment you will have to connect to a PC to delete sideloaded files.
A delete option was recently added to the NC and NT with the 1.4 update, so perhaps the next NST update will add a delete option to the NST too.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-04-2012, 11:14 AM   #3
randyp1234
randyp1234 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by geertm View Post
At the moment you will have to connect to a PC to delete sideloaded files.
A delete option was recently added to the NC and NT with the 1.4 update, so perhaps the next NST update will add a delete option to the NST too.
What a PITA it is not to be able to delete sideloaded items direct from the device like with the "Classic"!! Can this be done if rooted?
randyp1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 12:32 PM   #4
livramax
Addict
livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Aura HD, Galaxy Note 8, Fire HD10, Galaxy S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyp1234 View Post
What a PITA it is not to be able to delete sideloaded items direct from the device like with the "Classic"!! Can this be done if rooted?
Yes, using a File Manager app (e.g., ES File Manager available on Google Market).
livramax is offline   Reply With Quote