Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 04-12-2018, 06:43 PM   #1
csdaley
csdaley began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Scribd

Just putting this out there in case anyone from Kobo is reading. I love that you have integrated Overdrive into your ereaders but it is not enough to make me jump ship from my Kindle. Now if you could work a deal with Scribd to add the subscription service to your ereader I would buy one instantly.

I do not like to read on tablets (strains my eyes and I can't read as long) and it would be great to have one of your Aura readers to solve this problem.
csdaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 09:42 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I think the return for the work involved would not be worth it,
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-13-2018, 12:40 AM   #3
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
You'd probably be more likely to see them produce some version of Kobo Plus (subscription service by Kobo & Bol in the Netherlands & Belgium) for other markets than add Scribd. That's assuming Scribd would be amenable to the idea in the first place.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scribd