Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 02-11-2006, 11:57 PM   #16
wildeny
wildeny began at the beginning.

Device: vivlio Touch HD Plus (PB632)
How about convert pdb (eReader) back to text?
All the information I could find is to convert into eReader format. But I don't use eReader, so need to convert the ebook into other format (palm DOC or iSilo or Plucker).
wildeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 08:27 PM   #17
DTM
Intentionally Left Blank
DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DTM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
I am afraid none of these tools preserve html markup? cbarnett, do you know the url to this Word macro? Perhaps that would work for me.
I have written a guide to using PML and bundled it with an updated version of the macro. You can get it at:

http://www.memoware.com/?screen=doc_detail&doc_id=13409&p=contributor_id^! 19684~!

Dan
DTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 11:32 AM   #18
Fred
Nameless Being

RTF2PML: free converter

Hi every one

To help you convert your texts you can try this link :

http://litteratureaemporter.free.fr/...al/rtf2pml.htm

This page is in French but the software presented is simple to use.
Old 09-14-2008, 02:19 AM   #19
Robotech_Master
Fanatic
Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Aaah! Thread necromancy! Aaah!

ahem.

I use OpenOffice, and I've just downloaded odt2pml.

Can someone tell me how I actually use it? I've loaded an HTML file into OO; I want to spit it out into eReader/PML.

Last edited by Robotech_Master; 09-14-2008 at 02:29 AM.
Robotech_Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:31 PM   #20
poxi1023
poxi1023 has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
If you want to use a HTML file with odt2pml, you have to open it with the OOo filter "HTML document (OpenOffice.org Writer)". Normally, it will be opened as "Web page" in Writer/Web, where odt2pml doesn't work.
poxi1023 is offline   Reply With Quote