Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 02-18-2010, 10:43 AM   #1
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
Kindle DX

I have a Kindle DX for sale that is in perfect condition. It comes with the original packaging and accessories. In addition, it comes with both the standard leather cover and the Octo Faux Leather slip cover in brown. I'm asking $400 for the package.

Last edited by Mr. Goodbar; 03-07-2010 at 04:37 PM.
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:02 AM   #2
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
It amazes me how much the Kindle DX still goes for even used.
Good luck on the sale
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-22-2010, 09:53 PM   #3
hsiafreak
hsiafreak began at the beginning.

Device: DR800SG
Is it the US or Global model?
hsiafreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:00 PM   #4
rambo47
Kindleer
rambo47 doesn't litterrambo47 doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 2
I would go as high as $350 for the package, shipped to NJ. I can pay with PayPal or we can work out some other method of payment.

rseijasATmacDOTcom
rambo47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:31 PM   #5
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsiafreak View Post
Is it the US or Global model?
It is the U.S. model.
Advert
Old 03-03-2010, 08:30 AM   #6
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo47 View Post
I would go as high as $350 for the package, shipped to NJ. I can pay with PayPal or we can work out some other method of payment.

rseijasATmacDOTcom
Left PM
Old 03-04-2010, 12:58 PM   #7
rambo47
Kindleer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goodbar View Post
Left PM
Mr. Goodbar, please email me as I have tried twice to send PM's and it doesn't seem to work. I'm interested at $350 shipped, and I'm PayPal verified.

Bob
rseijasATmacDOTcom
Old 03-04-2010, 01:14 PM   #8
rambo47
Kindleer

Contact has been made, deal pending!
Old 03-07-2010, 04:36 PM   #9
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard

Kindle has been sold.
Old 03-08-2010, 04:19 PM   #10
rambo47
Kindleer

The Kindle DX has arrived and it's perfect! Registration sailed through without a hitch and now I'm reading on my new DX instead of my K2. Great deal and a smooth transaction. Thanks Mr. G!