Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-20-2009, 01:05 PM   #1
LadyLou
Enthusiast
LadyLou doesn't litterLadyLou doesn't litter

Device: Sony Touch
Question Editing Library information or files on computer

I purchased a Touch reader in US and am using it in UK.

Have had great problems with the software - it will only download to my laptop and not my desktop, but it works.

I have purchased several book collections and all are described differently and when I transfer I do not get organised lists.

What I want to do is to edit each book and enter the relevant information in the correct order - ie book title/author/release date/series (for prolific writers).

This is the same as i tunes and it is so much tidier, however, I have looked through the online manual and cannot find how to edit the library files, and/or files to be entered into the library so that they display in a uniform way.

Can anyone help please?
LadyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 05:28 PM   #2
BeccaAnn
Groupie
BeccaAnn will become famous soon enoughBeccaAnn will become famous soon enoughBeccaAnn will become famous soon enoughBeccaAnn will become famous soon enoughBeccaAnn will become famous soon enoughBeccaAnn will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-505
You can't change the meta data using the Sony software. Calibre will let you do it (shows in their program but on the Reader it is still what Sony decides, at least with LRX books).
BeccaAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
change order, edit library, entering information