Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-03-2009, 10:06 AM   #1
old soldier
old soldier began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 505 silver
Hello for all! New wild member.

I bring a big pardon from my crashed English. I'm really wild from Russia, but I try to be a good student and I want to be clear about E-book handling & Calibre possibilities. It's very important for me to talk with your honourable community.
Sincerely yours, Nick G.P.

Last edited by old soldier; 04-03-2009 at 10:30 AM.
old soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:07 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Hello Nick, and welcome to the forum. don't hesitate to ask any questions here ; you'll see we have a lot of friendly and very helpful members who can give you answers. happy reading !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-03-2009, 10:09 AM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, oldsoldier.

There are plenty of "older" people on this board. Let us know if there are specific questions you have.

Here is a link to our "wiki" dealing with your Sony. Lots of information for you.

https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/PRS505
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:23 AM   #4
old soldier

Many thanks for you quick and helpful posts. I feel that I have meet a very friendly community.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:22 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Nick and welcome to MobileRead. How do you like your Sony
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-03-2009, 01:15 PM   #6
old soldier

I have purchase my Sony reader few days ago. I guess that there are more useable thing, however, with some bugs and supplied with bugfull soft. I guess too, that my gadget hate cyrillic coding: I have a lot of problems with cyrillic encoding texts. Unfortunatly, I didn't knew English so well, for reading books of art literature.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:00 PM   #7
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Welcome to the forum!

Have you posted your difficulty with the reader and the cyrillic coding on the sony 500/505 board? Hopefully some of the experts there can help!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:06 AM   #8
old soldier

Undoubtely, experts can resolve this problem, but I think that cyrillyc coding are too rarely used by our community members. But I hope.

Last edited by old soldier; 04-04-2009 at 12:35 AM.