Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-14-2012, 11:46 PM   #1
pimmis
pimmis is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.pimmis is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.pimmis is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.pimmis is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.pimmis is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.pimmis is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.pimmis is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.pimmis is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.pimmis is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.pimmis is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.pimmis is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: none
iRex DR1000S Wanted!

Hi folks!

I would be interested in buying a used iRex DR 1000 S either it is of original brand or just the very exact reader but rebranded (SolidFX 10 for example). I don't care at all if the battery capacity has gone down to almost nothing as long as the reader itself is working OK (meaning that the decreased running time is not due to any errors in the electronics itself but can be traced to bad batteries). But it may be possible that I can have interest in a non-working reader too (if the price is right). I am not that very picky regarding the outlook of the reader (scratches, signs of wear etc) as long as the screen itself is without remarks. I am living in Stockholm, Sweden and am willing to pay for the shipping from anywhere. Prefered shipping methods are registered air-mail (if outside EU) or registered surface mail if within EU. With "registered" I mean that the package is insured against loss and trackable. But the shipping and paying options can be discussed in further detail as soon as I get in touch with somebody having this model of reader for sale. I will appreciate all suggestions and offers

/pimmis
pimmis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 04:45 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3G, Voyage WiFi;FireHD; Kobo: Aura One, Glo HD
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-16-2012, 12:55 AM   #3
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
Hi,

you have a PM.
Do you need to replace the display in your DR1000? I have also a spare display for you, if you like.

Please contact me in private

Luke
eBookLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 01:12 AM   #4
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

A queston:

do you simply need a display for the DR1000? I have a spare display for you, if you need it.

Luke
Old 04-03-2012, 05:57 AM   #5
josemys
josemys began at the beginning.

Device: Irex DR1000
Hi! I'm also interested in getting a replacement screen.
Does anyone have one for sale?

By the way, I'm from Spain, so it would be better if shipping from Europe.
eBookLuke, you are from Italy, right? how much would it cost me?

Thanks and regards
josemys is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-03-2012, 06:16 AM   #6
Lord Thomas
Lord Thomas began at the beginning.

Device: DR-1000
Want to sell Irex DR100s

I have an Irex DR1000s. The bottom censor is broken but all other stuff still worked when I used it last time (hasn't been charged for a while, but before that the battery worked fine). I could ship it from The Netherlands
Lord Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:32 AM   #7
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator

Hi all,

we have one DR1000 display to repair Josemys' DR1000, and the sensor for Lord Thomas.
We can ship them to Spain and to Nederland.
We ask 180 Euros for the display, and 60 Euros for the sensor, but WE PREFER TO EXCHANGE BOTH WITH OTHER GOODS FOR THE MUSEUM!

If you have readers, good or not, or you can buy for us a reader missing in the collection, please consider to exchange.

The Museum has its own laboratory for eReaders repairing, and has a lot of spare parts for most eReaders. Because we are a non-profit Association, we prefer don't trade in parts and services for money, but only to increase the Museum Collection.

Please look the "Missing" section to look at the most wantend readers.

Thanks

Luke