Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 10-13-2011, 02:51 PM   #1
abijah
Enthusiast
abijah plays well with othersabijah plays well with othersabijah plays well with othersabijah plays well with othersabijah plays well with othersabijah plays well with othersabijah plays well with othersabijah plays well with othersabijah plays well with othersabijah plays well with othersabijah plays well with others

Device: kobo aura h2o
Unhappy Help:how to upload file to device via wifi?

I used to upload file with the app 'get-root'. However, this app does not work with the new firmware. Could someone plz provide me another method to do this?
abijah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 07:27 PM   #2
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Your best bet may be to download from the ereader, rather than pushing an upload from the computer. Various people have posted scripts in this forum that do that via wget.
rkomar is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-13-2011, 09:15 PM   #3
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Even easier to upload using Calibre.

YOU HAVE TO HAVE WIFI FOR THIS

Go to Preferences->Sharing->Sharing over the net and tic "Run server automatically upon startup".
With Calibre still running open the browser on your reader and enter the IP of your Computer (for me 192.168.1.xxx)and add ":8080" this should open your Calibre library on your reader and make every book accesible via WLAN
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote