Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-23-2018, 08:47 AM   #1
JannyOlree
JannyOlree began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Pro912
problem with books in Calibre

I have been working with Calibre for a number of years now and never had a problem. Now I tried to get my backup in and when I open a book it sais:
Fault: cannot show
This book has no avalable format
OK or copy to "klembord"

this happens with lots of books in Calibre now?? I am desperate. Can anyone help me in Dutch because English is not my strong side.
Kind regards, Janny
what is post a poll??
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Calibre foutmelding.JPG
Views:	161
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	161778  
JannyOlree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 09:36 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Hi Janny,

This is the "Introduce Yourself" forum, where people tell us something about themselves, what their interests are, and so on. If you ask your question in the "Calibre" forum, there are lots of people there who'll be happy to help you. The Calibre forum is here.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote