Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Hardware & Software

Notices

Old 09-30-2014, 12:30 PM   #1
wawasteele
Addict
wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 1st PW, Sansa Clip Zip, Samsungs: GT 7.0 Plus, Note4, GT 4 10.1"
Smart Audiobook Player Sleep Timer

Does anyone know of a way to use the Sleep Timer without having it reset with movement?

Smart is my favorite player. It does one thing that I don't care for though. The sleep timer can be reset by shaking. That's fine, nice in fact. But I would like to also be able to set it to not reset with shaking. I have it set to the highest sensitivity and it still will reset when I don't want it to.

I know I can use Force Stop. That has drawbacks though. The time choices are very limited. The main issue though is it's not accessible on the main screen, only through a few levels of the menu. Every time you want to use it, it has to be set. I also have to remember to "unset" (how about that for a word?) it when I start the player up again which means another trip through several levels of the menu.
wawasteele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 06:12 PM   #2
wawasteele
Addict
wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 1st PW, Sansa Clip Zip, Samsungs: GT 7.0 Plus, Note4, GT 4 10.1"
I emailed the developer and got a reply. He said he would consider making a change to the app so there are more choices.
wawasteele is offline   Reply With Quote