Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 01-19-2020, 03:38 PM   #136
nnt
nnt began at the beginning.

Device: Paperwhite4
Lurker here. May I have PM access to see if my device can be jailbroken?
nnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 03:58 AM   #137
perite
perite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.perite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.perite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.perite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.perite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.perite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.perite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.perite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.perite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.perite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.perite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW4
Hi, newbie here. May I get a permission for PMs? I'd like to message a member for help with obtaining JB. Thanks.
perite is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-21-2020, 04:17 AM   #138
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by perite View Post
Hi, newbie here. May I get a permission for PMs? I'd like to message a member for help with obtaining JB. Thanks.
As far as I can see, you should have the ability to use PMs.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 04:18 AM   #139
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnt View Post
Lurker here. May I have PM access to see if my device can be jailbroken?
As far as I can see, you should have the ability to use PMs.
Old 01-21-2020, 04:17 PM   #140
Xillinha
Xillinha began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
PM

Hello! I'd like to be able to send PM, please!
Xillinha is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-22-2020, 03:22 AM   #141
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xillinha View Post
Hello! I'd like to be able to send PM, please!
Done.
Old 01-25-2020, 01:21 AM   #142
mulattomagica
mulattomagica began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
I would like to have access to PM for Jailbreaking purposes.
mulattomagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 05:14 PM   #143
lluluzinha
Banned
lluluzinha began at the beginning.

Device: miflalmXD
hi,

I need to enable Private Messaging.
lluluzinha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 02:59 AM   #144
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by lluluzinha View Post
hi,

I need to enable Private Messaging.
Enabled.
Old 01-28-2020, 08:20 AM   #145
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulattomagica View Post
I would like to have access to PM for Jailbreaking purposes.
As far as I can see, you should have access.
Old 01-29-2020, 10:21 PM   #146
cholehethu
cholehethu began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hello,
I was looking for help with my Kobo Glo HD and davidfor sent me here to gain access to PMs. Can you help me with that please?
Thank you!
cholehethu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 11:39 PM   #147
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
^^Done.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 01:53 AM   #148
cholehethu
cholehethu began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
^^Done.
Thanks a lot!
cholehethu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 03:43 PM   #149
oonlinesahilsum
oonlinesahilsum began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Hi, very much appreciate PM privileges (regarding Kindle jailbreak & development) - thank you.
This will be easier than IRC!
oonlinesahilsum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 03:46 PM   #150
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by oonlinesahilsum View Post
Hi, very much appreciate PM privileges (regarding Kindle jailbreak & development) - thank you.
This will be easier than IRC!
As far as I can see, you have them.

Tags
issues, message, private, problem, signature