Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-01-2012, 10:41 PM   #16
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntykatkat View Post
I don't know who would care. but the last 3 years All Romance Ebooks has had the "12 days of Christmas Event" They have already got it advertised on the home page. It's a book a day giveaway. December 13th thru 24th is what is noted now. Just be aware that some will be LBGT books as well.

Auntykatkat
....Or menage books. They usually have one or two normal romances during the promo.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:34 PM   #17
Keslynn
Plausible Deniability
Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Mini 4
There are some new bargain Stephanie Laurens pre-orders, due out December 11. $0.99 at Amazon and $0.72 at Books on Board. Links for both provided.

The Elusive Bride - Amazon | BoB

A Gentleman's Honor - Amazon | BoB

A Rake's Vow - Amazon | BoB
Keslynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:01 AM   #18
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Has anyone tried to redeem a credit at DANL after their membership expired?
Has anyone tried to login at DANL after their membership expired?

I'm having problems doing both. I have to request a pw reset just to get in and then it tries to charge me full price for the book.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:05 AM   #19
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykins View Post
Has anyone tried to redeem a credit at DANL after their membership expired?
Has anyone tried to login at DANL after their membership expired?

I'm having problems doing both. I have to request a pw reset just to get in and then it tries to charge me full price for the book.
If membership expires you lose your credits. If you renew they do not roll over. You could try contacting support to give them back once you renew.

I've never had a problem logging in even after mine expired. I've renewed now but I spent my credits before my membership lapse.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:31 AM   #20
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
23 Days Until Christmas from Harlequin

Valid until December 2, 2012 @ 11:59pm EST

Use 50OFFEBOOK12 at checkout to get 50% off on all ebooks (off list).

http://ebooks.harlequin.com/
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 02:11 AM   #21
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
23 Days Until Christmas from Harlequin

Valid until December 2, 2012 @ 11:59pm EST

Use 50OFFEBOOK12 at checkout to get 50% off on all ebooks (off list).

http://ebooks.harlequin.com/
It's one time use. 50% off Full price. I spent $20 just now.

Spoiler:
Item ePrice Our Price
The Spirit of Christmas $4.99 $3.99
by Liz Talley
Her Christmas Protector $4.95 $3.96
by Terri Reed
A Miracle For Christmas $4.99 $3.99
by Grace Green
From Drifter to Daddy $4.99 $3.99
by Mollie Molay
The Cop and the Chorus Girl $4.99 $3.99
by Nancy Martin
Not Looking for a Texas Man $4.99 $3.99
by Lass Small
Forbidden $4.99 $3.99
by Ellen James
In the Dark of the Night $4.99 $3.99
by Janice Kay Johnson

Subtotal: $31.89
Coupon Savings: $11.95
Tax (0%): $0.00
Total: $19.94

Last edited by Blossom; 12-02-2012 at 02:29 AM.
Old 12-02-2012, 02:21 AM   #22
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
If membership expires you lose your credits. If you renew they do not roll over. You could try contacting support to give them back once you renew.

I've never had a problem logging in even after mine expired. I've renewed now but I spent my credits before my membership lapse.
Well that's rather annoying I have one credit listed on my account but I didn't renew I didn't realise they expire and had been planning on using it on this months book
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 02:25 AM   #23
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
Well that's rather annoying I have one credit listed on my account but I didn't renew I didn't realise they expire and had been planning on using it on this months book
You could email DANL support. They are very nice people. They may let you have the book. Tell them what book you wanted use it on. I don't think they have the ability to keep the credits on nonmembers but maybe they can send you the book instead.
Old 12-02-2012, 06:00 AM   #24
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Free at Harlequin / Amazon US DE / Nook / Kobo / BoB / ARe:

A Taste of Romance: four original Harlequin novellas by Michele Hauf, Tara Taylor Quinn, Debbi Rawlins & Jennifer Morey.

Quote:
A Romance for Every Mood! Discover four ways to fall in love with these four original novellas...

A white witch and a soul reaper battle for each other's hearts. A hot cowboy meets a sexy guest at a dude ranch and gets the ride of his life. A deadly storm may bring a detective and the woman he loves together...or tear them apart. And a woman expecting to go on a first date finds herself caught up in an investigation into a terrorist plot--and falling for the secret agent.

Enjoy four original Harlequin romance novellas from a variety of genres to suit any mood--sweet and sexy, paranormal and suspenseful--in A Taste of Romance anthology!

Anthology includes:

The Reaper's Heart by Michele Hauf (Harlequin Nocturne)
The Good Girl by Tara Taylor Quinn (It Happened in Comfort Cove series, Harlequin Superromance)
Any Man of Mine by Debbie Rawlins (Made in Montana series, Harlequin Blaze)
Secret Agent Seduction by Jennifer Morey (Vengeance in Texas series, Harlequin Romantic Suspense)
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:59 AM   #25
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It's one time use. 50% off Full price. I spent $20 just now.
Thanks for the heads up!

(And Happy (belated) Birthday! )
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:47 AM   #26
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
So I went on a shopping spree at Harlequin.

I had been hoping there would such a coupon (though I did not quite expect it this early in December!), so I'd kept quite a few books on my wish list. And don't you know? Harlequin just happened to publish an inordinately high number of books that struck my fancy these last few months.

Anyway, here's the haul for $75.35 altogether. Lots of Christmas books among them!

Spoiler:
McCabe, Amanda: An Improper Duchess.
Graham, Dorie: Espresso in the Morning.
London, Jeanie: The Time of Her Life.
Gardner, Darlene: Wish Upon a Christmas Star.
Essex, Vicki: Back to the Good Fortune Diner.
Mayberry, Sarah: The Other Side of Us.
Quinn, Tara Taylor: The Truth About Comfort Cove.
Templeton, Karen: A Gift for All Seasons.
Narayanan, Shoma: Monsoon Wedding Fever.
Fulford, Joanna: The Caged Countess.
Gaston, Diane: Born to Scandal.
Nichols, Mary: The Captain’s Kidnapped Beauty.
McCabe, Amanda: Tarnished Rose of the Court.
Whitiker, Gail: No Occupation for a Lady.
Francis, June: Man Behind the Facade.
Gaston, Diane: A Not So Respectable Gentleman?
Merrill, Christine: To Undo a Lady.
Skye, Linda: The Debutante’s Ruse.
Kery, Beth: The Soldier’s Baby Bargain.
Dunlop, Barbara: A Conflict of Interest.
Herron, Rita: Native Cowboy.
Eden, Cynthia: Alpha One.
Anderson, Caroline: From Christmas to Eternity.
Graham, Lynne: A Ring to Secure His Heir.
Wallace, Barbara: The Billionaire’s Fair Lady.
Ferrarella, Marie: A Widow’s Guilty Secret.
Connelly, Stacy: Darcy and the Single Dad.
Southwick, Teresa: The Doctor’s Dating Bargain.
McBride, Jule: Hitched by Christmas.

Last edited by Britomart; 12-02-2012 at 10:32 AM.
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:33 AM   #27
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
I am so glad that's a one time use coupon. LOL

I pared down my Wishlist a bit more, and bought a December Sarah Mayberry release. She somehow knows how to jump to the very tippy top of the TBR list.

Last edited by copyrite; 12-02-2012 at 10:35 AM.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:40 AM   #28
SusanJ
Enthusiast
SusanJ has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Kindle for PC
The Harlequin site was only giving me about 38% off, rather than the 50% ($4.79 discount on an original price of $12.78), but then they said there was a technical error so I got no books at all. Did you ladies buy all the books?! Fess up now!
SusanJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:47 AM   #29
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
I pared down my Wishlist a bit more, and bought a December Sarah Mayberry release. She somehow knows how to jump to the very tippy top of the TBR list.
So true! I bought it and I've dumped everything else to the side and started reading it
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:59 PM   #30
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
We had this last month too

Amazon US link didn't work...http://www.amazon.com/Taste-Romance-...Jennifer+Morey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britomart View Post
Free at Harlequin / Amazon US DE / Nook / Kobo / BoB / ARe:

A Taste of Romance: four original Harlequin novellas by Michele Hauf, Tara Taylor Quinn, Debbi Rawlins & Jennifer Morey.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote