Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 11-10-2018, 02:29 PM   #1
machinogodzilla
Addict
machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PBook 902† Kindle† Nook SimpleTouch† Onyx M92† i86† M96 N96ML NotePro
N96 cannot scribble any more

Hello,

Out of the blue I cannot scribble on PDF documents any more. This is the first time I'm having this problem with my N96ML.

Interestingly, I can still draw lines, triangles and rectangles but I cannot use the pencil or brush options. I can erase the scribbles that I had written before this fault developed.

Also, the pencil does work in the Note app in the sense that it is possible to draw but the drawings are not saved. They also disappear when I attempt to change the line thickness. However, if I draw a line, triangle or rectangle they do get saved.

I restarted the reader still the same. I tried other documents, same behaviour. I tried another stylus - same.

Has anyone experienced this and know what the fix is?
machinogodzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 07:20 AM   #2
machinogodzilla
Addict
machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PBook 902† Kindle† Nook SimpleTouch† Onyx M92† i86† M96 N96ML NotePro
Solved.

I turned on the reader the next morning and scribbling worked again in both the Neo Reader and Note apps just like that, I didn't do anything, go figure.

Possibly related to what this person experienced with his Max 2.
machinogodzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert