Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 05-16-2007, 11:49 PM   #1
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Stoker, Bram: Dracula v2.0 2007-12-18

Yes, that's right you read it correctly, Bram Stoker's Dracula has been converted into a Sony Reader book. Inside the zip file you will find the HTML0 file as well.

Quote:
Book Description
A true masterwork of storytelling, Dracula has transcended generation, language, and culture to become one of the most popular novels ever written. It is a quintessential tale of suspense and horror, boasting one of the most terrifying characters ever born in literature: Count Dracula, a tragic, night-dwelling specter who feeds upon the blood of the living, and whose diabolical passions prey upon the innocent, the helpless, and the beautiful. But Dracula also stands as a bleak allegorical saga of an eternally cursed being whose nocturnal atrocities reflect the dark underside of the supremely moralistic age in which it was originally written — and the corrupt desires that continue to plague the modern human condition.
For those not that familiar with Book Designer, I hope this will give you an insight into how to use Book Designer. And for those of you who know BD, you can reformat however you want for your own use.

If you find any errors in my conversion or want me to make any changes, please feel free to say so.

Version 1.0 has had 212 views
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf Dracula.lrf (508.5 KB, 2062 views)
File Type: zip Stoker Bram_Dracula-html0.zip (428.3 KB, 1165 views)

Last edited by JSWolf; 05-17-2007 at 12:05 AM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 02:34 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Excellent - many thanks for posting this; it's a classic, as you say.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-17-2007, 08:22 AM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT
Excellent - many thanks for posting this; it's a classic, as you say.
You are very welcome. I hope the inclusion of the HTML0 file will help others with either BD or fixing it to the way they want vs. the way I want.
Old 05-17-2007, 05:30 PM   #4
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts
UncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five words

Device: sony reader, kindle2
i like it
UncleDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 09:09 AM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

I've posted a newly formated edition based on my new formatting in Book Designer.
Advert
Old 12-18-2007, 05:28 PM   #6
FixB
Groupie
FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS500
I don't see the lrf version (only mobipocket and ebookwise).
(but maybe I didn't search enough I'm not that familiar with the interface of the ebooks part of the site)
FixB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 07:14 PM   #7
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
I expect that it is only to be seen when darkness falls.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 01:01 AM   #8
FixB
Groupie
FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.FixB has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

That's a nice explanation
Old 12-19-2007, 07:50 AM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

OOPS! I left out the attachment. It's been sorted.
Old 12-19-2007, 12:48 PM   #10
FixB
Groupie

Thanks JSWolf ! For this one and for all your uploads !
Old 12-26-2007, 12:48 AM   #11
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Glad you like my book posts. After the holidays, I plan to go searching for some more books to convert.
Old 07-21-2008, 09:30 AM   #12
Johnmuzy
Johnmuzy began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma
Thanks for this - I am new to this forum, though have used BookDesigner for a while (bought the Reader 505 in the US last October - it's not available in the UK yet). I couldn't finfd the .zip file with the html0 attached - have I missed something?
I appreciate the work yopu've put into the .lrf file, just wanted to reformat with my styles if possible.

Many thanks
John
Johnmuzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 09:36 AM   #13
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
You are right. Johnmuzy. It's not there. JSWolf must have taken it down.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 10:21 AM   #14
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnmuzy View Post
Thanks for this - I am new to this forum, though have used BookDesigner for a while (bought the Reader 505 in the US last October - it's not available in the UK yet). I couldn't finfd the .zip file with the html0 attached - have I missed something?
I appreciate the work yopu've put into the .lrf file, just wanted to reformat with my styles if possible.

Many thanks
John
When I posted version 2.0, I did forget to post the HTML0 file. I've rectified that mistake. Sorry about that.
Old 08-18-2008, 04:51 AM   #15
Johnmuzy
Johnmuzy began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma
Many thanks for this. I appreciate the work you have put into all these books

Regards

John
Johnmuzy is offline   Reply With Quote