Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 11-30-2009, 12:10 AM   #1
qpid360
e-reading :)
qpid360 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader Pocket Edition, Barnes & Noble nook
Shipping Tomorrow?

Has anyone heard if the ship date has changed? I'll be a tad annoyed if it doesn't ship out tomorrow.
qpid360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 02:10 AM   #2
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
tuesday should be pretty exciting around here!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-30-2009, 07:31 AM   #3
PaulGuy
Zealot
PaulGuy will become famous soon enoughPaulGuy will become famous soon enoughPaulGuy will become famous soon enoughPaulGuy will become famous soon enoughPaulGuy will become famous soon enoughPaulGuy will become famous soon enough

Device: GDX, K2i, K3 3G, nook wi-fi
Well here it is Nov. 30th and all my order status says is "not yet shipped". B&N's nook page looks the same, no big banner like "shipping today!", no press release. Pretty sad roll-out.
PaulGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:07 AM   #4
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
Hope people get them quick - I'm looking forward to seeing some real people reviews.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:09 AM   #5
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
and things get curioser and curioser!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-30-2009, 09:14 AM   #6
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by abookreader View Post
Hope people get them quick - I'm looking forward to seeing some real people reviews.

+++

kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 12:56 PM   #7
nremondelli
Zealot
nremondelli is on a distinguished road

Device: none
I am pretty doubtful they'll ship out today. The fact that my order status hasn't changed and I still have the option to cancel my order leads me to believe it isn't going out. We'll be lucky if it ships out this week.
nremondelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 01:02 PM   #8
terekkincaid
Connoisseur
terekkincaid doesn't litterterekkincaid doesn't litter

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by nremondelli View Post
I am pretty doubtful they'll ship out today. The fact that my order status hasn't changed and I still have the option to cancel my order leads me to believe it isn't going out. We'll be lucky if it ships out this week.
I'm starting to wonder if we'll be luckier if it doesn't...
terekkincaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 01:13 PM   #9
qpid360
e-reading :)
qpid360 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader Pocket Edition, Barnes & Noble nook
c'mon b&n, don't let us down!
qpid360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 01:21 PM   #10
m42
Enthusiast
m42 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle fire and paperwhite, Ipad mini and Retina, Note 2, Nook tab,HD
Mine hasn't shipped yet either. sigh
m42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 01:25 PM   #11
Kolenka
<Insert Wit Here>
Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Forma
Usually orders actually get sent out at close of business. They won't show as shipped until the evening (sometimes up to about 7-9pm local time of where they are shipping out from, likely the west coast). If they are shipping direct from China, then shipping hours are even weirder.
Kolenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 01:43 PM   #12
nemix
nemix began at the beginning.

I got my preorder in when the site went live too early by mistake, so hopefully i'm one of the first preorders that exist.

October 20, 2009, 2:01 PM EST

Hopefully the shipping status will get updated tonight.
nemix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 02:06 PM   #13
coolbreeze
Addict
coolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with otherscoolbreeze plays well with others

Device: Nook Color, White 3G K3
Mine went in when the website wasn't supposed to be up also. I ordered immediately after realizing the site was active:

October 20, 2009, 2:42 PM EST

Sure hope they ship out today. The silence is deafening.
coolbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 02:34 PM   #14
gulo
Enthusiast
gulo is on a distinguished road

My order date is Oct 21. Still no shipment.... looking bad
gulo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 03:05 PM   #15
nemix
nemix began at the beginning.