Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 07-09-2013, 08:25 PM   #1
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Special Offer - Free $3 Amazon MP3 Credit

For those with Special Offer Fires, Amazon is offering a free $3 Amazon MP3 credit after you watch a short 7-Eleven video.

• Limit 1 credit per customer
  • Must claim credit by 11 Jul -- expired
  • Must use credit by 11 Aug
  • US customers only

Last edited by tubemonkey; 07-12-2013 at 12:13 PM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:43 PM   #2
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Thanks, Mr Monkey!

That was easy!
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-10-2013, 11:27 AM   #3
eSheri
Addict
eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3G, Sony 350, Kindle Fire HD, iPad Mini
Yesterday, The one day that I didn't turn my kindle on! I've been waiting for this one! Thanks!
eSheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:47 PM   #4
eSheri
Addict
eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I don't have that offer
Old 07-11-2013, 01:18 PM   #5
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eSheri View Post
I don't have that offer
Which Fire do you have? It's only available on 2nd gen Fire's and Fire HD's.
Advert
Old 07-11-2013, 01:20 PM   #6
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
I don't have the offer on my Fire HD w/SO. There are no 7-11's in my area.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 03:16 PM   #7
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

I thought 7-Eleven was pretty much everywhere.
Old 07-11-2013, 06:20 PM   #8
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
I'm willing to part with one around me. Between my two kids, they've been to five 7-11s for free Slurpees today.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:35 PM   #9
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Not in this part of PA. We have a similar chain called Sheetz.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:44 PM   #10
eSheri
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
I'm willing to part with one around me. Between my two kids, they've been to five 7-11s for free Slurpees today.
Lol! Cute!

I have the KFHD. I clicked the Offers tab and watched the 7-11 video. But there was no mp3 offer.
(Lip poked out)

Last edited by eSheri; 07-11-2013 at 10:48 PM.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:09 PM   #11
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by eSheri View Post
Lol! Cute!

I have the KFHD. I clicked the Offers tab and watched the 7-11 video. But there was no mp3 offer.
(Lip poked out)
There should've been; especially since you watched it before the claim period ended. Give Kindle a call and ask them why you didn't get it and see if they'll credit you $3 anyway.

Kindle 1-866-321-8851
Old 07-12-2013, 06:53 PM   #12
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
How do you redeem the offer? Last time I tried nothing happened.... They billed my son's checking account...
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 05:25 PM   #13
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
How do you redeem the offer? Last time I tried nothing happened.... They billed my son's checking account...
Here you go: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...cId=1000296831
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 06:12 PM   #14
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Boy did I goof. When I received the e-mail conforming this offer. I accidentally deleted it.... I had to wait days a TO get on my son's computer to recover the e-mail with my code Needless to say I waited too long recovery didn't work Guess I try those instructions next time. To say this not my week is an understatement
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:32 PM   #15
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Boy did I goof. When I received the e-mail conforming this offer. I accidentally deleted it.... I had to wait days a TO get on my son's computer to recover the e-mail with my code Needless to say I waited too long recovery didn't work Guess I try those instructions next time. To say this not my week is an understatement
When I claimed the offer, the $3 credit was automatically added to my account. Check your account to see if it's there.