its about
1- money
2- work
3- life
gramps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:30 AM   #2
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Well, I'm trying to sell a book called "How's it Hangin', Dude?"

It is like your book, only more casual, and only $2.50.

Do you actually expect people to buy something from you with almost no description at all here and literally no description at Amazon?
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-21-2010, 10:29 AM   #3
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gramps View Post
hi im trying to sell this book for Kindle
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...mal+al+shehabi

only $3

its about
1- money
2- work
3- life
But is it any good - even for $3 I'd need to know that!
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 03:12 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Quote:

its about
1- money
2- work
3- life
So is just about every book I've ever read.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 04:24 PM   #5
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
So is just about every book I've ever read.
See, his plan is if enough people give him money, he won't have to work for the rest of his life. You know, like those ads where you can make X amount of money doing Y at home? Well people don't get rich selling Y at home-- people get rich selling information packets about selling Y at home.
Advert
Old 03-22-2010, 03:21 AM   #6
gramps
gramps began at the beginning.

Device: none
There is no need for more description . let me make it simple to you . your life really suck that you should read this book to understand how your life really suck . and by the way I will not be back to read any replies in this forum !! uhhh I just googled (Kindle books Forums ) to market this book ! and this fact demonstrates that you are wasting your time replying into a thread that I’m sure each and every reply reflect how suck your life is …. Just buy or don’t reply . that’s marketing baby !!!!!!!!
gramps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 05:40 AM   #7
Fledchen
Guru
Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.

Device: PB360+, Sony950, VR Stream, iPod Touch, iPad
I do not believe that insulting one's potential customers will be a successful marketing strategy. Perhaps I'm wrong and there's a significant number of people who find such behavior appealing.
Fledchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 05:50 AM   #8
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
hi im trying to sell this book for Kindle
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...mal+al+shehabi ... only $3 ...

its about
1- money
2- work
3- life
Quote:
There is no need for more description . let me make it simple to you . your life really suck that you should read this book to understand how your life really suck . and by the way I will not be back to read any replies in this forum !! uhhh I just googled (Kindle books Forums ) to market this book ! and this fact demonstrates that you are wasting your time replying into a thread that I’m sure each and every reply reflect how suck your life is …. Just buy or don’t reply . that’s marketing baby !!!!!!!!
Although I'm impressed by your obvious command of the English language, a more complete synopsis of your book would be beneficial.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 03-22-2010 at 08:24 AM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:03 AM   #9
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:

Thank you for your "considerate response" to the Members of MobileRead, as you try to hack your book.

I will now avoid your book with a deep sense of pleasure, as I now realize it is not my kind of "book."

I would be very happy to delete your thread, if that is your wish.

This is Moderating, baby!

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:28 AM   #10
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
... I would be very happy to delete your thread, if that is your wish.

This is Moderating, baby!
Please don't, Don. This is way too entertaining!

Although perhaps the name of the thread could be changed to "How NOT to promote your book."

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 03-22-2010 at 08:27 AM.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:45 AM   #11
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt

I fell pitty gramps. Nobody buying he book. He life really suck.

Old 03-22-2010, 08:38 AM   #12
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Pro tip: "Suck" isn't an adjective.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 08:54 AM   #13
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Hmmm, yeah, maybe an exerpt. I tried downloading the sample from Amazon and it really is not a sample, but just an intro that doesn't give much of a feel for the book.

I did just download "Eat to Live" from Amazon and I do think it could actually change my life if I can follow it.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:33 AM   #14
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

The file size of this masterpiece is 42 KB. By way of comparison, The Meditations by Marcus Aurelius (a rather short work; the paperback contains only 172 pages) is 358 KB. Then again, one should never confuse quantity with quality. Perhaps Kamal Al Shehabi's words are more valuable or weightier than those of Mr. Aurelius. He proudly points out in the sample I downloaded that his book is "Only around 24 pages!"

Surprisingly, it turns out that English is not his first language.

From the sample:

"I would like also to note that any wisdom mentioned cannot guarantee any future positive outcome ! its up to the reader to take the knowledge and use it wisely . and you will not find an answer of how to get rich ! or so . the answer also is up to you . don't get offended by my opinion and sorry in advance if you going to feel sad about my writings ."

Truly these are inspiring words we would all do well to live by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeegee View Post
See, his plan is if enough people give him money, he won't have to work for the rest of his life. You know, like those ads where you can make X amount of money doing Y at home? Well people don't get rich selling Y at home-- people get rich selling information packets about selling Y at home.
Ardeegee, you'll be pleased to learn that your assessment was spot-on! The author states that the main purpose for writing the book was "to spread my thoughts and earn money."

How's your life ? by Kamal Al Shehabi is surely tempting, but I think I'll pass.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 03-22-2010 at 09:36 AM.
Old 03-22-2010, 11:21 AM   #15
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
Who will dare to speak with their wallet and not with their keyboard and actually read it?

BTW I've just seen the price rising to 5.75 dollars. The demand must be breathtaking if he's doubling the price.

Last edited by Logseman; 03-22-2010 at 11:25 AM.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote