Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-31-2013, 08:36 PM   #7186
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
I can hear music coming from my printer. I think the paper is jammin' again.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 07:17 PM   #7187
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm glad I know sign language. It's pretty handy.
Old 11-02-2013, 02:24 AM   #7188
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
I think the folks at Grammerly.com come up with the most interesting cartoons.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1383373432.892202.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	126.9 KB
ID:	114472  
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 04:39 PM   #7189
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

If a girl ever pulls a knife out on you during an argument, pull out some bread and mayo. Her woman instincts will kick in and she'll make you a sandwich.
Old 11-03-2013, 02:24 PM   #7190
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Do not trust atoms ... they make up everything ...
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 04:48 PM   #7191
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

Can you add a word to ruin a movie? Such as:

Batman Begins College
The Longest Yard Sale
Charlotte's Web Cam
Old 11-04-2013, 09:02 AM   #7192
steven522
binomial: homo legentem
steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD; Archos 80 G9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
If a girl ever pulls a knife out on you during an argument, pull out some bread and mayo. Her woman instincts will kick in and she'll make you a sandwich.
My wife's follow up comment on this was "you just run the risk of being stabbed by a mayo and bread crumb covered knife while trying to eat a sandwich."
steven522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 04:16 PM   #7193
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

The school called me today and said, "Your son's been telling lies".

"Well tell him he's very good" I replied, "I don't have any kids!"
Old 11-06-2013, 01:00 AM   #7194
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 02:39 AM   #7195
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

I didn't sleep very good last night. So this morning I put Monster energy drinks in my coffee. I was half way to work when I realized I forgot my car.
Old 11-06-2013, 04:36 PM   #7196
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

My neighbor knocked on my door at 2:30am this morning. Can you believe that? 2:30am?! Luckily for him I was still up playing my Bagpipes.
Old 11-06-2013, 06:00 PM   #7197
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
My neighbor knocked on my door at 2:30am this morning. Can you believe that? 2:30am?! Luckily for him I was still up playing my Bagpipes.
So! What did he want? A cup of sugar?
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 10:35 AM   #7198
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
So! What did he want? A cup of sugar?
Maybe he wanted to clean her pipes?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 07:31 PM   #7199
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

A guy is in the hospital with two broken legs. The nurse comes in and tells him that there's good news and bad news.
The guy asks for the bad news first.
The nurse says, "We're going to have to remove your legs."
Then the guy asks for the good news.
The nurse says, "The guy beside you wants to buy your shoes."

Last edited by Fbone; 11-07-2013 at 07:33 PM.
Old 11-08-2013, 08:53 AM   #7200
steven522
binomial: homo legentem
steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD; Archos 80 G9
For my Halloween party last week I decided to go all out "zombie".

I went and dug up a few old friends and invited them over.

There were plenty of finger sandwiches for snacks. A DJ played the Grateful Dead and everyone got footloose.

Normally outgoing George was very quiet so I guess the cat got his tongue. However, that didn't stop Nancy from keeping her eye on him all night.

The party ended after someone fell into the hot tub... I'm not sure who it was but it looked like Stu.
steven522 is offline   Reply With Quote