Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-18-2012, 05:10 PM   #1
ekedstrom
ekedstrom began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Undermountain - YA science fiction Kobo free

Thank you for allowing me to shamelessly promote my books. I've made the first book of my Undermountain Saga free on Kobobooks!

"Danny Michaelson, sixteen, joins a group of teens in the Canadian Rocky Mountains for a ten day hiking excursion. All he wants is a little time away from his troubled home. But when the hikers encounter a creature of legend--an eight foot tall beast they tag as "bigfoot," the adventure turns into a race for their lives. . . . And for the future of the Earth. "
ekedstrom is offline   Reply With Quote