Notices

Old 03-21-2020, 07:11 PM   #1
Glukkkk
Enthusiast
Glukkkk began at the beginning.

Device: Forma _ KSM-9 _ vlasovsoft
Thumbs up del

Updated koreader ...

Last edited by Glukkkk; 03-25-2020 at 02:06 PM.
Glukkkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 09:00 AM   #2
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glukkkk View Post
Updated koreader ...
The screensaver settings from the menu have disappeared.
Description of screensaver settings at https://github.com/koreader/koreader/wiki
is absent.
Links to the description are outdated or do not correspond to the new version.
If you know how to set up a screensaver in version 2020.02 or if you know where to read the latest information, please help ...

Description is in https://github.com/koreader/koreader...-saver-options. You can help by improving the description.

Platform where screensaver is an option: Kobo, Kindles without special offers, Remarkable, Cervantes and Sony.

Platform where screensaver is not supported: Kindles with special offers, Android, Pocketbook and generic linux.
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-22-2020, 11:02 AM   #3
Glukkkk
Enthusiast

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by pazos View Post
Description is in https://github.com/koreader/koreader...-saver-options. You can help by improving the description.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:27 AM   #4
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Settings -> Screen -> Screensaver.

Now awaiting your kindly help to update the wiki
PS: the wiki is the documentation. That or keeping track of github. In any case help is needed to keep things updated.
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 04:24 PM   #5
Alan_S
Evangelist
Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura ONE
Quote:
I'm glad that you noticed this and I'm hoping you'll help correct this.
Alan_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-25-2020, 01:39 PM   #6
Glukkkk
Enthusiast

deleted

Last edited by Glukkkk; 03-25-2020 at 02:07 PM.
Old 04-21-2020, 05:42 AM   #7
TecumsehNL
TecumsehNL began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD / Pocketbook Touch HD 3
Quote:
Platform where screensaver is not supported: Kindles with special offers, Android, Pocketbook and generic linux.
Do you know if there's any chance this will be supported in the future? I'm really enjoying KoReader on my Pocketbook Touch HD 3, but I kinda miss having a book cover as a screen saver.. :/

It's not the end of the world, so if it will not happen, so be it, but it'd be nice to know if it's in the works or not..
TecumsehNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 11:18 AM   #8
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
All that's needed is a willing contributor . None of the maintainers have PocketBook devices, so it's not going to happen without external help.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 03:12 PM   #9
TecumsehNL
TecumsehNL began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD / Pocketbook Touch HD 3
After purchasing my PB Touch HD3 because my Kobo Clara HD gave up the ghost, I'm afraid I'm not in a position to donate the money needed, but hopefully somebody else is willing to be a generous donor!

In any case, like I said, it's not a major priority. I'll keep an eye out on future updates. Again, thanks for KoReader, it's been an absolute blast figuring out all the tinkering that can be done with it..
TecumsehNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 07:22 PM   #10
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I, err, meant code contributor ;p.

Although a device wouldn't hurt, it may not necessarily be as helpful as someone familiar with how PB devices work actually looking into it: we'll gladly help with the KOReader side of things .
Old 01-05-2021, 10:29 AM   #11
qwerty-space
qwerty-space began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4
Quote:
Settings -> Screen -> Screensaver.
This doesn't appear to be an option anymore
qwerty-space is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 10:52 AM   #12
NiLuJe
BLAM!

It never was on a K4 .

(xref: https://github.com/koreader/koreader/issues/7108).