Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-07-2019, 05:51 PM   #1
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
KINDLE UNLIMITED SALE!!

https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/hz...alEnabled=true

What I need to know is do they take the Whole $30 at once or break it down Monthly??

Last edited by tubemonkey; 11-08-2019 at 09:19 AM. Reason: clarified title
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 06:04 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
^ Hot damn!

I'm joining again - right now! [Seriously.]
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-07-2019, 07:47 PM   #3
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
^ Hot damn!

I'm joining again - right now! [Seriously.]
Do they charge all at once or monthly?
Old 11-07-2019, 07:53 PM   #4
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
That must be for new, not current members?
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 07:57 PM   #5
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
Just took the 12 month offer. That saves $40 for me over 12 months, good deal. I love KU, it's almost a no brainer for me. I love that Amazon offers the deals to existing subscribers.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-07-2019, 08:05 PM   #6
Barbara1955
Non-Techy

Deskisamess hummm what 12 month offer.... link please!
Old 11-07-2019, 08:05 PM   #7
Barbara1955
Non-Techy

Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
That must be for new, not current members?
You can cancel then rejoin
Old 11-07-2019, 08:10 PM   #8
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara1955 View Post
Deskisamess hummm what 12 month offer.... link please!
From the link you posted, I clicked Extend your membership.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 08:11 PM   #9
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I found where to get the sale

Link

Got the 24 month membership. Thanks, Barbara. I've been waiting for this sale.
Old 11-07-2019, 08:14 PM   #10
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

So for 12 months one saves $40. (20% off.)
But for 6 months one saves $30. (50% off.) [With the link supplied by Barbara1955]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-07-2019 at 08:17 PM.
Old 11-07-2019, 10:15 PM   #11
Kindleing
Groupie
Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles & Kobos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
So for 12 months one saves $40. (20% off.)
But for 6 months one saves $30. (50% off.) [With the link supplied by Barbara1955]
I don't see any sales information at Barbara's link, just generic KU information with a "Sign In" button. But on booklover6's link I see an offer good through 12/31 for 6 months at $47.86, 12 months $80.30 and $143.80 for 24 months. They say that is 20%, 33% and 40% respectively. "For existing monthly, pre-paid or free trial Kindle Unlimited subscribers who redeem this offer, automatic renewals will be temporarily suspended for the duration of the new plan."

I'm currently on the 6-month free offer from buying the Oasis3 when it first came out, so I'll have to keep this extension in mind since the offer is valid through the end of the year. My free period ends in March I think.

It looks like the amount is billed as a lump sum.

Wally
Kindleing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 11:59 PM   #12
Barbara1955
Non-Techy

I got 6 months for $29 so cheaper than the $47 And they Bill all at once! Which means I need to add $30 to my son account to cover the check for our pool membership. Why I was wondering how they did this.

Last edited by Barbara1955; 11-08-2019 at 12:05 AM.
Old 11-08-2019, 02:15 AM   #13
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab A (2019) - iPhone 11 - KA1 - Onyx Boox Nova Pro
I'm currently on a 2 year membership expires July 2020, thinking of extending another 2 years
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 05:53 AM   #14
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer

The 2 year subscription works out to $6 a month. Well worth it, as my son and I both use it. In fact, lately, he uses it more than I do. He likes LitRPG. I like using it to get cheap audio books!

*Plus it makes my Audible Escape subscription much cheaper, and I am a heavy listener.

Last edited by booklover6; 11-08-2019 at 05:55 AM.
Old 11-08-2019, 07:37 AM   #15
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara1955 View Post
I got 6 months for $29 so cheaper than the $47 And they Bill all at once! Which means I need to add $30 to my son account to cover the check for our pool membership. Why I was wondering how they did this.
Exactly the same with me.

Thanks for the heads-up on this sale.